Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

theibisrules is a fake pretend canes fan, is what’s going on.

He’s actually a dookie, got called out on it, and is now talkin shīt about how great dook, a school he’s too stupid to have attended, is.

It’s not that hard to follow.

Now I guess he’s also a fake pretend internet tough guy, implying he wants to fight other canes fans at the UNC game.

Oh yeah, he’s also cheering for the FBI to find something vs Coach L.

Just the kind of fan we need on this board.

Nice job mods.

I say we find this bytch at the game and tattoo the timberland emblem permanently on his fuggin face

He wouldn’t show.

You’ve been at this game long enough to know that the people that talk the “meet me in the blue lot” shīt are just flexing their internet muscles. Nothing real about them.

But I like the way you think.

Just show up bytch..PLEASE. I'll be behind the Miami bench. Wearing a black sweatsuit and green shirt. I'll be in Miami for the ND game as well. I'll be scoutin and lookin just for ur candy a$$. I pray on everything you and about 5 others show up.

Dookie bītch flexing his internet muscles. Bītch you’re all talk.

Bytch all u gotta do is bring it...talk is cheap motha phucka. Unless u have a location to meet at then let my name taste like a$$ when u speak it.

Advertisement
Can we ban [MENTION=4908]theibisrules[/MENTION] from this thread? I'm not trying to read a Duke basketball slurp off on a Noles tear thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we sure he’s committing to UGA?

I have not kept up with his recruiting at all, but is this a sure thing?

I would love if it was true.

Also, Kirby sure brought that Bama bag game with him
Appears Kirby did cause they already got # 1 RB in country committed. Cook gone be sitting behind him, Swift, Holyfield and Herren.

Former RB committ Cook skipped his official visit to Noles and is supposedly committing to Ga next weekend. Seems that is a punch to Jimbos belly.

This is fantastic and stunning.

Just set aside, for the moment, that he will sign with UGa.

You have the younger brother of one of the best RBs of all time (at F$U)...who was once a verbal commit...and who has visited the campus and coaches numerous times while his brother was playing...

And now F$U can't even get him to take an OV.

That, right there, is a stunner on its own. Something happened. We may never know what, but SOMETHING happened. This isn't just about some kid wanting to make his own mark somewhere else. SOMETHING happened.

Wow.

Completely agree...aside from us being hot and beating them in Tally something must have gone down. Would love to know what it was. After FSU got elder Cook off assault charges would have thought lil bro was part of a deal to FSU...Not so fast my friend. This one going to cause a waterfall of Nole tears

Are we sure he’s committing to UGA?

I have not kept up with his recruiting at all, but is this a sure thing?

I would love if it was true.

Also, Kirby sure brought that Bama bag game with him
Appears Kirby did cause they already got # 1 RB in country committed. Cook gone be sitting behind him, Swift, Holyfield and Herren.

UGA fans have thought they were getting Cook for at least the last 2 months.

And Kirby and Chaney are proving they aren't afraid to play multiple backs ... If they are worthy. Should make recruiting multiple backs that much easier. Even if you don't start, you still get action.

Advertisement
Lol...every tear thread got some Cane on Cane internet violence in it. lol...can't make this up

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171026-214025.jpg

Advertisement
Back