Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It all depends on how FSU has healed up after the beat down. They were limping off the field on every other play.

Advertisement
Seen this floating around. Not sure about validity but it's pleasing to the eyeView attachment 51825View attachment 51826View attachment 51827View attachment 51828

This brings me so much joy

There's no fans base that deserves to crash back to earth more than FSU, if you ask me. The way their fans act like they're the gold standard for college football and how Miami isn't anywhere near their class as a program; couldn't happen to better fans.

I hate FSU, but other than Clemson they will probably win out the rest of the year. The back half of their schedule is dog **** and they have UL at home. Best case scenario is they lose 3 more and miss a bowl, but I don't see it happening. Florida is a much larger cluster **** than they are and FSU will probably beat them 3-0

I hate FSU, but other than Clemson they will probably win out the rest of the year. The back half of their schedule is dog **** and they have UL at home. Best case scenario is they lose 3 more and miss a bowl, but I don't see it happening. Florida is a much larger cluster **** than they are and FSU will probably beat them 3-0

I think UL and Clemson will be their remaining losses for the season. Lamar Jackson will give them fits again

I think UL and Clemson will be their remaining losses for the season. Lamar Jackson will give them fits again

Agreed, there's no chance they lose to Florida.

Advertisement
As much as I would love for FSU to lose to Duke, I’m just not seeing it. Not Duke. We ripped their spine out Friday night, and they still haven’t recovered. Exhibit A: Virginia, as mentioned before.

UL sucks this year.

Seen this floating around. Not sure about validity but it's pleasing to the eyeView attachment 51825View attachment 51826View attachment 51827View attachment 51828

This brings me so much joy

There's no fans base that deserves to crash back to earth more than FSU, if you ask me. The way their fans act like they're the gold standard for college football and how Miami isn't anywhere near their class as a program; couldn't happen to better fans.

That scouts last name is Jarret he played for the ravens

IMG_2207.jpg

Advertisement
As much as I would love for FSU to lose to Duke, I’m just not seeing it. Not Duke. We ripped their spine out Friday night, and they still haven’t recovered. Exhibit A: Virginia, as mentioned before.

After Mortal Combatting those fools, we should get credit for every one of their losses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the recruiting tears flow...Cooper and Pappoe on flip watch

https://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Contents/Pappoe-Cooper-108982819

Richt to Miami and Kirby to ga is going to kill fsu in recruiting

I think you nailed it...they pillaged SFLA when sanctions were floated and in place and always plucked more than a few players from Georgia. Now that Miami and UGA are hot those players are no longer interested in a corny FSU program. Throw in the fact that we oddly (using history as a guide) now have a strong presence in Jax area and they are forced to go national and we all know where that leads. Bottom line...I love watching FSU turn into a dogsh*t program...they more than deserve it.

Advertisement
Back