Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Jimbo is a real scum-sucker.

I feel a bit sorry for him for the fact that his cheating ***** of an ex-wife Candi was repeatedly schtupped by a Gator. Sad!

But he continues to double down on his own ****tiness. He's obviously completely morally bankrupt (even compared to St. Bobbeh!), but you won't find Nole fans saying a bad word about his bald ***. I truly hope that the 5'6" stack of **** Nick Saban does FSU dirty on Labor Day and that those greasy ****s go back to their prison dorms early the morning of September 17th at 1-2 with no consolation but the Waffle House on Tennessee Street they'll be solemnly visiting later that day.

I think Bama will lay it to them. You know Saban is still stewing from losing the national title with 5 seconds left. He's gonna come out with something to prove this season

Advertisement

I feel a bit sorry for him for the fact that his cheating ***** of an ex-wife Candi was repeatedly schtupped by a Gator. Sad!

But he continues to double down on his own ****tiness. He's obviously completely morally bankrupt (even compared to St. Bobbeh!), but you won't find Nole fans saying a bad word about his bald ***. I truly hope that the 5'6" stack of **** Nick Saban does FSU dirty on Labor Day and that those greasy ***** go back to their prison dorms early the morning of September 17th at 1-2 with no consolation but the Waffle House on Tennessee Street they'll be solemnly visiting later that day.

Would rep this post.

btw, who is [MENTION=8937]813_jrock[/MENTION] and why would he downvote this post?

But he continues to double down on his own ****tiness. He's obviously completely morally bankrupt (even compared to St. Bobbeh!), but you won't find Nole fans saying a bad word about his bald ***. I truly hope that the 5'6" stack of **** Nick Saban does FSU dirty on Labor Day and that those greasy ****s go back to their prison dorms early the morning of September 17th at 1-2 with no consolation but the Waffle House on Tennessee Street they'll be solemnly visiting later that day.

Would rep this post.

btw, who is [MENTION=8937]813_jrock[/MENTION] and why would he downvote this post?

He's a nobody...uncle or something like that of some typical FSU bust

Would rep this post.

Wasn't that Shavar Manuel uncle?

Advertisement

Would rep this post.

Wasn't that Shavar Manuel uncle?

Yes.
Not sure why that colostomy bag is allowed to post on a Cane sight.
Eff him and his lazy loser illiterate nephew.

Sad.

You can literally be an illiterate and gain admission to FSU.

Remember that article that was published a couple of years ago where they had a lengthy list of players that basically couldn't read but were enrolled and playing football at FSU?

Good luck to him, he must have been at a 1st grade reading level to not qualify for FSU and have to go to JC.

Sad.

Remember that article that was published a couple of years ago where they had a lengthy list of players that basically couldn't read but were enrolled and playing football at FSU?

Good luck to him, he must have been at a 1st grade reading level to not qualify for FSU and have to go to JC.

I think my dog could qualify to fsu so this guy was dumber than most house pets.

I think Bama will lay it to them. You know Saban is still stewing from losing the national title with 5 seconds left. He's gonna come out with something to prove this season

Bet your house and a child on Bama -7.

Sure thing.

Bama's dl will completely overwhelm their ol . The db vs wr is another huge advantage for Bama.

Advertisement
Sad.

My wife went to FSU. All her friends are Noles. Whenever they say you didn't go to Miami I respond with. Not everyone can get into the best private school in the state but everyone gets into the biggest community college in the state and that's in Tallahassee. It ****es them off

Rumors going around that Matt Thomas will be declared academically ineligible for the fall semester. Would be a major blow!

Sad.

My wife went to FSU. All her friends are Noles. Whenever they say you didn't go to Miami I respond with. Not everyone can get into the best private school in the state but everyone gets into the biggest community college in the state and that's in Tallahassee. It ****es them off

Lol downvote from jrock....let me clarify.

You have to be an complete fu*king moron not to get into Florida State community college

Sad.

Lol downvote from jrock....let me clarify.

You have to be an complete fu*king moron not to get into Florida State community college

Seems like he's in the wrong place if he doesn't want to hear the truth about felon state u.

Advertisement
Sad.

Do share if you can find. Would love to read it (said zero FSU Football players...bc they can't)

Sad.

Do share if you can find. Would love to read it (said zero FSU Football players...bc they can't)

'Outside the Lines:' FSU's academic fraud allegations - ACC Blog- ESPN

Some Florida State athletes helped by 'learning disability' diagnosis

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091214123946AAHUNb3

"How did Florida State's illiterate football players get high school diplomas?
On today's episode of Outside the Lines on ESPN, they talked about Florida State's academic scandal. Florida State, which mostly admits honor roll students, was admitting football players with IQs as low as 60. Many of these players were unable to read. Large portions of the Florida State football team were placed into the school's easiest major and their assignments were done for them by tutors. One of the players who allegedly was illiterate was current San Diego Chargers starting cornerback Antonio Cromartie.

How exactly can somebody who is unable to read or write at even an elementary level acquire a high school diploma? Obviously, although Florida State is definitely guilty here, they could never have admitted these football players without the complicity. Likewise, the NFL also deserves part of the guilt, for using our nation's colleges as a minor league (apparently, the billionaires that run the NFL are too cheap to pay to develop their own players).

Do high schools regularly hand out diplomas to people who can't read? If so, why do the taxpayers have to pay for these schools? If a school isn't educating its students in even basic literacy before handing out a high school diploma, why is that school allowed to continue to open its doors?"

Chargers' Cromartie singled out in ESPN report on Florida State – ProFootballTalk

Sad.

On today's episode of Outside the Lines on ESPN, they talked about Florida State's academic scandal. Florida State, which mostly admits honor roll students, was admitting football players with IQs as low as 60. Many of these players were unable to read. Large portions of the Florida State football team were placed into the school's easiest major and their assignments were done for them by tutors. One of the players who allegedly was illiterate was current San Diego Chargers starting cornerback Antonio Cromartie.

How exactly can somebody who is unable to read or write at even an elementary level acquire a high school diploma? Obviously, although Florida State is definitely guilty here, they could never have admitted these football players without the complicity. Likewise, the NFL also deserves part of the guilt, for using our nation's colleges as a minor league (apparently, the billionaires that run the NFL are too cheap to pay to develop their own players).

Do high schools regularly hand out diplomas to people who can't read? If so, why do the taxpayers have to pay for these schools? If a school isn't educating its students in even basic literacy before handing out a high school diploma, why is that school allowed to continue to open its doors?"

Chargers' Cromartie singled out in ESPN report on Florida State – ProFootballTalk

This is gold...thank you

Advertisement
Sad.

All of this yet 813_jockstrap's nephew could not even get into that joke of a school?
LOL....LOL...LOL...LOL....LOL...LOL...LOL
Dude must be literately illiterate.
Dumber than a pitt bull.
LOL.

Rumors going around that Matt Thomas will be declared academically ineligible for the fall semester. Would be a major blow!

You hear of any updates on this situation? Word is Jimbo is doing his best to completly hide Matt Thomas from everybody (especially media) until his coaching staff/FSU Ath Dept can pressure enough of Matt's teachers to let him retake tests/re-write papers this week to become eligible. Jumbo is using the excuse that he is "sick" to keep the story low profile because if it hits media the teachers will not be able to change grades due to possible punishments/being outed. Jimbo doing that slimy sht again per usual.

You hear of any updates on this situation? Word is Jimbo is doing his best to completly hide Matt Thomas from everybody (especially media) until his coaching staff/FSU Ath Dept can pressure enough of Matt's teachers to let him retake tests/re-write papers this week to become eligible. Jumbo is using the excuse that he is "sick" to keep the story low profile because if it hits media the teachers will not be able to change grades due to possible punishments/being outed. Jimbo doing that slimy sht again per usual.

No, and I'm no insider. Just picked it up reading some other boards. It's highly believable given Thomas' history.

Advertisement
Back