Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The parallels to our downfall is palpable. Undefeated natty run. Next year bcs bowl game. Then a few good years. Some good bowl games. But there’s discipline problems. Some legal issues. Then the record starts sucking. Highly ranked classes bust big time. Coaching carousel. Getting used to mediocrity. They’re in it man. Only difference is our championship team was better and we were within a hair of another natty.
Should've had 3 all together

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter if we or the gators pass them or not in these rankings. It’s an embarrassment that two brand new coaches are right behind them in the rankings. Right after Norvell said this was the class that would turn them around.

Advertisement
We are now 228.36 which is 14th place. Hasn’t been updated yet…

7FD19388-ED62-4B12-B9DD-91C50B015755.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 Porster

RotterdamNole
Posted on 20 mins, V I P, User Since 38 months ago, User Post Count: 17
20 mins
VIP
38 months
Our team has gotten better so far this offseason. Not so sure Miami has. We killed the transfer portal and that doesn't get factored into rankings. Oh and if you would take Cristobol over Norvell you are playing checkers not chess.

PCseminole
Posted on 2 mins, V I P, User Since 9 months ago, User Post Count: 1227
2 mins
VIP
9 months
I don't think Miami has a great class tbh. They likely signed a few really good players but I think this class they have is akin to Willie's first transition class.

247 Porster

RotterdamNole
20 mins
VIP
38 months
Our team has gotten better so far this offseason. Not so sure Miami has. We killed the transfer portal and that doesn't get factored into rankings. Oh and if you would take Cristobol over Norvell you are playing checkers not chess.
There's not a soul outside of Trailerhassee that would take Norvell over Mario, give me a break.

247 Porster

RotterdamNole
20 mins
VIP
38 months

PCseminole
Posted on 2 mins, V I P, User Since 9 months ago, User Post Count: 1227
2 mins
VIP
9 months
I don't think Miami has a great class tbh. They likely signed a few really good players but I think this class they have is akin to Willie's first transition class.
They are absolutely right we do not have nearly enough 3* in our class yet. We have a lot of catching up to do

Advertisement
247 Porster

RotterdamNole
20 mins
VIP
38 months
I thought the Gates were the most delusional fan base in the country. I was wrong, it’s the Noles. Norvell, has done absolutely nothing and they are convinced he’s a top 5 coach.

Advertisement
Back