Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Waves of cringiness are still coursing through my upper GI, like waves of nausea after throwing up.

That weird middle aged man using a 60 year old song with a girl’s name, while doing a weird little dance, to woo a recruit.

It was gross, like some kind of pervert foreplay.

Personally, I would have run from him.

View attachment 147791
didn't see the original interpretive dance.

Advertisement
They have a big dance planned before the end of June. I got the preview
1623679289044.gif

You know that GIF where mullen is dancing and Franks isn't paying attention and he tries to "liven him up" by dancing harder? Or ever been to a wedding where like one dude tries to start dancing when no one else is and you have that kinda awkward "this is fun, can;t you see how fun this is? I am dancing, of course its fun" moment? It would be analogous to that if I had to describe it.

Advertisement

As OCCC said, consider yourself lucky.

So, the camera started on Dillingham, and you could kinda hear him make a comment about how the kid may not have heard this song before, yada yada. Then, like an old man, he struggles to start the song for a few seconds.

Then the camera pans over to the recruit's car, and you can kinda see him acknowledge the connection between all the "ba-ba-ba"s and his own nickname.

Finally, the camera pans back to Dillingham as he walks up to the car to greet the kid, and he's doing the white man's mambo to the song, while the kid doesn't know WTF to do.

It is bizarre.

Now, the guy who posted the video clip (and who took it down, I'M SURE FOR ROYALTY PURPOSES, yeeeeeahhhhh) called it a "creative" song choice by Dillingham.

****, if Dillingham was creative, he would have played a song with Baba Yaga in the title. There's a death metal band that has a song called Baba Yaga. It certainly couldn't have been any worse than Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys...

As OCCC said, consider yourself lucky.

So, the camera started on Dillingham, and you could kinda hear him make a comment about how the kid may not have heard this song before, yada yada. Then, like an old man, he struggles to start the song for a few seconds.

Then the camera pans over to the recruit's car, and you can kinda see him acknowledge the connection between all the "ba-ba-ba"s and his own nickname.

Finally, the camera pans back to Dillingham as he walks up to the car to greet the kid, and he's doing the white man's mambo to the song, while the kid doesn't know WTF to do.

It is bizarre.

Now, the guy who posted the video clip (and who took it down, I'M SURE FOR ROYALTY PURPOSES, yeeeeeahhhhh) called it a "creative" song choice by Dillingham.

****, if Dillingham was creative, he would have played a song with Baba Yaga in the title. There's a death metal band that has a song called Baba Yaga. It certainly couldn't have been any worse than Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys...
season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just love how some fsu fans are going with the Wisconsin, Boise State narrative and saying stars don't matter. Meanwhile, since the beginning of recruiting services fsu has been a perennial top 5/top 10 recruiting team and the major part of their success in the early 2010s. That's how delusional they are, they can have nearly a decade of success off of great recruiting and then turn around and say stars don't matter, smh.

Advertisement
I just love how some fsu fans are going with the Wisconsin, Boise State narrative and saying stars don't matter. Meanwhile, since the beginning of recruiting services fsu has been a perennial top 5/top 10 recruiting team and the major part of their success in the early 2010s. That's how delusional they are, they can have nearly a decade of success off of great recruiting and then turn around and say stars don't matter, smh.

Be careful, now, those SemenHoles are developing a Kruiting Excusez Playbook that is comparable to that of the Gaytors. You must pay your respect to that...

Jimbo started FSU's demise, but Willllllllie accelerated it, and they are still suffering from a severe case of "Taggart's Syndrome"

Advertisement
Back