Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I saw in Gator tears someone of the gator board said "their (FSU) top commit walked out of their event just after arriving because he was bored" Haven't seen it any where else though but funny if true.
They might be referring to Julian Armella who attended the FSU event and then took a flight to Miami to go to the cookout.

Advertisement
HUGE miss here by FSU. Cannot be overstated how big of a whiff this is. Madden will start immediately at ND. He’d have been FSUs best OL by a mile the second he enrolled. MASSIVE whiff. They needed this kid really bad.

Sucks to suck but I think we all knew Madden would have better options if he didn't commit right away. Can't wait to see their OL get destroyed week in and week out..again.

Advertisement
He's got the U from the uniforms down pat.

View attachment 147377
A few things from that picture:

1) Is #3 trying to demonstrate silent support for Miami with his partial U hand gesture?
2) Are the coaches around him holding their fingers to their lips because they're trying to say no - don't say that you are leaving us?
3) The HC on the right doesn't know of the shenanigans pictured on the left
4) The feathers on the left - the first thing that I thought that they were, they were shoes of illicitly gained nature

Last edited:
HUGE miss here by FSU. Cannot be overstated how big of a whiff this is. Madden will start immediately at ND. He’d have been FSUs best OL by a mile the second he enrolled. MASSIVE whiff. They needed this kid really bad.
I don't blame him one bit. It would have been career suicide for Madden to go to FSU. No matter how well he played, the line was still going to be garbage. Now, he'll play on a program where his highlight reel won't be shots of him blocking his man while his quarterback is being broken in half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

Advertisement
Back