Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Haha sorry, this Nole fan posted a GoFundMe page for his wife who supposedly had cancer, raised a ton of money and then people found out his wife didn't really have cancer. They also found out he has started multiple GoFundMe pages for various "problems" in the past few months. Guys deleted his Twitter account after

Is his log-in name NJtoFLA?

Haha sorry, this Nole fan posted a GoFundMe page for his wife who supposedly had cancer, raised a ton of money and then people found out his wife didn't really have cancer. They also found out he has started multiple GoFundMe pages for various "problems" in the past few months. Guys deleted his Twitter account after
Yeah he had a few different sob stories:

The one above about his wife being given a week to live so he couldn’t work and need help playing his bills.

Next door neighbors are drug addicts and he needed money to feed the neighbors hungry kids.

Something about rescuing some abused dogs too.

Yeah he had a few different sob stories:

The one above about his wife being given a week to live so he couldn’t work and need help playing his bills.

Next door neighbors are drug addicts and he needed money to feed the neighbors hungry kids.

Something about rescuing some abused dogs too.
****’s crazy

Advertisement
WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS....😅

Screenshot_20210522-214507_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats got to be a troll account making fun of the Noles.
I went to look at the account to see and while I could not find the above tweet, the handle name is a legit FSU homer account. Some of the stuff is so outlandish it appears to be poking fun but I do not think it truly is. Also in scrolling the page its says one of the online gambling sites has FSU as 9 point dogs for ND to open the season. I mean I get ND is replacing like 8 starters on offense but **** that looks like easy $.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back