Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Yeah first round is a stretch. But I could defintiely see him being 2nd round if he runs a 4.5 or better at the combine.
Yea, I see the potential there as a Day 2 pick. There’s just no chance a guy with that frame and size is going in R1, especially since he’s likely limited to being a slot guy in the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paul Walker GIF

Advertisement
Empirical evidence that #bigthighsmakebiglives. Ya'll bust my balls for Luvin big women, but yet your favorite sport could not function without the trench bully offspring that were sprung from between the hot juicy thunderous thighs of a big beautiful woman who recieved the proper sexual healing to conceive a chunky bundle of joy, whom will grow up to be massive athletic human being. All because his rubenesque mama was limber enough for reverse cowgirl riding along with a few other Masters and Johnson positions (such as Lateral Coital) thanks to those powerful thighs.

Go Canes
You are absolutely hilarious and a gift to the board.

Advertisement
Nole fans in the office have been real meek this season. Told those idiots back during our Golden days that all it takes is for them to make 2 bad coaching hires and their program falls into a &hit hole just like ours did. Their reply was their program was better built than ours, and they had measures in place to ensure success - unlike ours. LOL!

They acknowledge Taggart was a disaster, but they actually thought they had quickly turned things around with Norvell so they are extremely disappointed with the results this year. Now they realize they are in for exactly what I was telling them: a deep &hit hole that will take years for them to climb out of.

One bad coaching hire, you have the chance to stop the bleeding and turn things around in a year or two if you're lucky. But two bad hires, and you're doomed for several years.

FSU will be irrelevant at least through 2023.

Advertisement
Back