Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200130-225157_Chrome.jpg

Let me get this straight. They just fired one of the worst head coaches in cfb history midway through his 2nd season. Guy also had a massive buyout that needed to be paid. They didn't make a bowl in 2018 and just barely made one this year. We both just finished 6-7, but we've beaten them 3 years in a row... including pushing their **** in at their own house this year...yet they're laughing at OUR program??

Wow. Just imagine their bravado if they didn't actually suck and weren't our ***** on an annual basis..

What do you mean imagine their bravado? Under Jimbo they were the most insufferable fan base in human history with their ignorance is bliss approach to FSU football dominance with would never end, the legal system and their sad Canes narrative in which the messaging was that our program was forever dead and would never to come back to challenge them. They were beyond delusional with Jimbo running that asylum and Winston at the helm. Which is why the past few years have been so incredibly sweet and Nole Tears inducing. The ignorance is clearly still there and frankly will never leave because, well, it's Tallahassee and Florida State we are talking about

Advertisement
View attachment 110461
Let me get this straight. They just fired one of the worst head coaches in cfb history midway through his 2nd season. Guy also had a massive buyout that needed to be paid. They didn't make a bowl in 2018 and just barely made one this year. We both just finished 6-7, but we've beaten them 3 years in a row... including pushing their **** in at their own house this year...yet they're laughing at OUR program??

Wow. Just imagine their bravado if they didn't actually suck and weren't our ***** on an annual basis..
Ed Reed is a dork? "Dork," are we in third grade now?

Ed Reed is a dork? "Dork," are we in third grade now?
I understand the emotions of having a rival and the lack of clarity that can bring but if someone genuinely thinks Ed Reed is a dork they are absolutely helpless in life.

And if we are going to properly use the term dork it should be used to describe Willie Taggart. Not saying that as someone who has absolutely no respect for FSU and their football program/school, but as a human being as WT was a legit adult Urkel

I've never even heard of this Warwick dude.

They are legit dumb af for not wanting to bring Deon in in some capacity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back