Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

QB depth next year will be the kid they signed 2 years ago, Blackman, and the Louisville transfer unless they sign one for this year. There is little to no rb depth. The ol is in shambles. WR is a top heavy room with a couple studs but no depth. They are in big trouble.
Hornibrook and Blackman are their two qbs. I doubt that transfer from Louisville gets a waiver to play. So 2 qbs, no depth at either position on offense.

Advertisement
QB depth next year will be the kid they signed 2 years ago, Blackman, and the Louisville transfer unless they sign one for this year. There is little to no rb depth. The ol is in shambles. WR is a top heavy room with a couple studs but no depth. They are in big trouble.

WR and stud is a contradiction in terms, when it to comes to FSU.

There’s something in the water up in Tallahassee that makes four star wide receiver recruits turn into busts. It’s uncanny and it’s been going on about 20+ years now.

They have another QB transfer from Western Michigan. He'll have 3 years of eligibility along with the Louisville kid.

So, Willie has 2 QBs eligible to play this year (Blackman, Hornybrook and 4 for next year if they sign a QB and Blackman doesn't transfer.

They should be more concerned about their offense line. They don't have any offensive linemen committed this year thus far.

It's crazy how far they have fallen in just a few years. They were beating Clemson on a regular basis and now they're a bottom dweller in the Atlantic.

Advertisement
So who’s enrolling next year at Tallahassee
FB8D8290-A78A-46CD-971E-99A223161227.gif

WR and stud is a contradiction in terms, when it to comes to FSU.

There’s something in the water up in Tallahassee that makes four star wide receiver recruits turn into busts. It’s uncanny and it’s been going on about 20+ years now.

Say what you will but Terry is a problem. They have alot of speed at the position.

Say what you will but Terry is a problem. They have alot of speed at the position.

He is one of their few great players. I think highly of James Blackman, Terry and a few of their DBs. But that's it! Their DL is underwhelming, their LBs and Dbs sucked last year, and their Oline is so incredibly bad that you can't even tell if their RBs are any good, and they have weak depth across the board.

They better pray that Kendall Briles is the goods, because they might be in the worst shape they've ever been in my lifetime.

Advertisement
Phenomenal Job. I smell a Contract Extension.

F$U can't afford a buyout (even with that newly privatized booster club). They are going to attempt an NFL "stretch" contract move, where they extend Taggart at a lower annual salary, so they can dump him later.

F$U needs to get under the salary cap quickly, they are going to have to pay big bucks to get any offensive skill position kids to sign with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They might be better off not getting Goolsby - was a waste of a scholly likely. I like our QB room, but the Sims kid is the real del....if he actually sticks lol.

Matthews, Terry, and Akers are dangerous. There’s nobody outside of that. They lost Murray/Patrick and have nobody else coming in to pick up the slack. They are in bad shape and one of those 3 guys above getting injured away from being below FIU talent wise on offense.

Advertisement
Back