Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
6 wins MAX next year, MAX.

Do they go begging Blackmon to come back? Kick the tires on Josh Jackson? Not sure either of those guys fits a K. Briles offense.

Advertisement

6 wins MAX next year, MAX.

Do they go begging Blackmon to come back? Kick the tires on Josh Jackson? Not sure either of those guys fits a K. Briles offense.

blackman is back. they have no choice but to go after a guy like josh jackson since they have no depth there

blackman is back. they have no choice but to go after a guy like josh jackson since they have no depth there

Or does Kelly Bryant see if he can get out of his transfer from Missouri since they are bowl eligible. He would get 1 crack at Clemson if he went to FSU

Advertisement
Or does Kelly Bryant see if he can get out of his transfer from Missouri since they are bowl eligible. He would get 1 crack at Clemson if he went to FSU

I was thinking that originally, but it doesn't seem to me like Bryant is going anywhere. He obviously isn't trying to make a run at a title, otherwise why Mizzou in the first place. Not to take shots at Mizzou, but they're not winning the SEC anytime soon. The fact that he's already publicly stated he's staying even with them getting a post-season ban, there has to be something he genuinely likes about the program.

Honestly, the ideal transfer guy for Briles' offense would've been Tate Martell. Sucks to be FSU!

Advertisement
Plumlee just committed to Ole Miss. Big miss for FSU. Appears their only target left is Legendre, who is not as good of a prospect as Plumlee and has serious grades concerns. Most expect him to sign with FSU on Wednesday, but if somehow he doesn’t or doesn’t qualify, FSU will whiff on a QB again.

As of today, they have 1 eligible scholarship QB on the roster for 2019.

Plumlee just committed to Ole Miss. Big miss for FSU. Appears their only target left is Legendre, who is not as good of a prospect as Plumlee and has serious grades concerns. Most expect him to sign with FSU on Wednesday, but if somehow he doesn’t or doesn’t qualify, FSU will whiff on a QB again.

As of today, they have 1 eligible scholarship QB on the roster for 2019.
If they don't get Legendre it'll be a epic fail I mean all time

Advertisement
Back