Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IMG_2114.jpg

Advertisement
Cribby, my pants been off since we beat the SemenHoles and I looked over at the score line on my phone and saw the Gayturds lost!!! Lmao...let it fückin rain baby!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby, my pants been off since we beat the SemenHoles and I looked over at the score line on my phone and saw the Gayturds lost!!! Lmao...let it fückin rain baby!!!

You'll learn over time that pants are and have always been totally overrated. It's a life changing decision.

Advertisement
[MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION] you're doing might fine work in this thread, sir. Just want to make sure you get your credit.

Advertisement
[MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION], dude you’re killing me!!! LMFAO. I’m dying over here, thanks for the laughs, these are classics!

View attachment 51412 do they really want to replace jimbo wow

It's funny. You could argue it either way. The reigning top team amongst the big 3 tends to happen in cycles (UF usually has very short cycles though) in Florida.

Jimbo has owned the state since taking over for Bowden. He's 7-1 against Miami, and is 6-1 against UF (may be 7-1 with how UF looks). FSU still has a dominant defense. Can we say the same about UF? Blackman's improved game-by-game and by the end of the year, he may have his footing and feast on the gators.

Going back to Jimbo. He's won 3 ACC titles, 2 Orange Bowls and a national title in his 8 years as a HC. If you're going to get rid of him, who's better that you can get? It's clear that something's now going on in Tally. The staff isn't what it was and the depth is starting to slip over there. Having said that, Jimbo has also had the luxury of facing a Miami program that was largely dormant since taking over the FSU job and didn't have to deal with the type of Miami teams that his predecessor (Bowden) had to during his respective tenure. Now that he finally has a beast to deal with in the state again, how does he handle that going forward? Remember, Jimbo took over the FSU job right after Meyer left UF.

Advertisement
Back