Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• CD2F9AE4-288D-4F51-8D6F-A21C229A563B.jpeg
    CD2F9AE4-288D-4F51-8D6F-A21C229A563B.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
A school base who's men Wear either Capri pants or Jorts, wearing Jesus Sandals, calling something other than themselves ***.......smh

Advertisement
Remember when FSU was trailing Sanford with 6 minutes left in the game...which was played at home? My lord they should have lost that thing.

Well hot ****...feels like Christmas day as a Canes fan today. Whistle Willie has decided that the Turnover Purse is here to stay even though the national media has turned them into total joke and their fans absolutely hate it and are getting loud about it. I simply cannot wait for their fans to come up with sad excuses next week and start buying into this lame purse after knocking it so hard all week. Just wait for it...I promise they will defend it soon and try to call it cool. "Hey...if it helps us motivate our kids to generate turnovers it's cool with me" and "The kids love it so whatever...so long as we are winning...it's actually kind of cool" etc. Wait for it...I promise.

In case you ever want an audio version of Nole Tears and delusional spin, this podcast can be a good listen. About 7:25 in they discuss the bag a bit, "embrace the bag".

Advertisement
Back