Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It’s not that unbelievable.

This is the 6th year in the last 8 where they will lose 6+ games. This is who they are. 2023 was the outlier, not this.

2017: 7-6
2018: 5-7
2019: 6-7
2020: 3-6
2021: 5-7
2022: 10-3
2023: 13-1
2024: 2-10?

Tough one, but can you spot the outlier?
It was 10-2 followed by 13-1 that threw everyone.
 
But who is going to want to go there that is any good? If they're good they will have opportunities on much better teams.

FSU is cooked

I never said they'll be good players. A lot of East Carolina, Middle Tennessee guys they'll bring in to fill out the roster. Norvell hitting that reset on that roster. Should be a fun offseason for the Noles fans and us making fun of them

go do it GIF
 
It gives them an excuse. I kind of wish they made the playoffs to get the doors blown off them with their starters in too
Few times I disagree with you chief. You cannot make any excuse from an outside perspective for how dog **** that team is.
 
I never said they'll be good players. A lot of East Carolina, Middle Tennessee guys they'll bring in to fill out the roster. Norvell hitting that reset on that roster. Should be a fun offseason for the Noles fans and us making fun of them

go do it GIF
Lol
 
Back
Top