Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Seems like soon as Willie starts seeing Miami look at a certain recruits they start watching example milller and Chatman

How the **** do you hit a pregnant woman cooking your baby? I don’t know but pretty sure former Nole Karlos Williams does

Advertisement
If I'm ever gonna commit a crime, I'm gonna associate myself with Nole football and do it in Trailerhassee. I'll get off scott free

I saw on Twitter that ol Wee Willie missed on a couple of targets that committed elsewhere. Anyone know who?

Advertisement
So, when is media going to start roasting tagfart for hiring the DC from Michigan St, the institution who is now getting crucified by the media and D'antoni and Izzo might have to step down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So, when is media going to start roasting tagfart for hiring the DC from Michigan St, the institution who is now getting crucified by the media and D'antoni and Izzo might have to step down

Yikes.

You’re right.

They’re involved in that stuff too?

They’re involved in that stuff too?

The entire athletic department is getting crushed. They were there when this stuff was going down. They got out at just the right time. I just wonder when the media will bring it up. If I am recruiting against them I would be plastering it out to recruits and their families

But, this has gone on at fsu as well and it hasn't stopped kids or their parents from sending them there.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back