Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
If FSU is BC's Red Bandana game it should be a close one....
It is, actually, lol. BC shouldn’t be great this year but they always play possessed in that game.

Honestly, if Travis (or a few others) goes down, FSU’s season can easily implode like ours did. Everyone else has already said it, but they’re sorely lacking depth because of those portal-heavy classes.

It is, actually, lol. BC shouldn’t be great this year but they always play possessed in that game.

Honestly, if Travis (or a few others) goes down, FSU’s season can easily implode like ours did. Everyone else has already said it, but they’re sorely lacking depth because of those portal-heavy classes.

I forget what podcast i was listening to but they mentioned that if FSU starts out 2-2 or worse, you could easily see some of their transfer guys start playing safe/selfishly since they won't be playing for championships and just going through the motions to get to the NFL. Most of those guys are brought in with the promise of playing for the CFP playoffs and if things go south quick....Lookout.

Advertisement
I forget what podcast i was listening to but they mentioned that if FSU starts out 2-2 or worse, you could easily see some of their transfer guys start playing safe/selfishly since they won't be playing for championships and just going through the motions to get to the NFL. Most of those guys are brought in with the promise of playing for the CFP playoffs and if things go south quick....Lookout.
Sounds a bit familiar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it’s not a question of, IF Travis is going down, it’s a question of when. He’s going to get himself killed week one by LSU running around like that.

Advertisement
lol. 😂
What a ****ED UP fan base.
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with those Tally boys?
Fans, players, team, coaches, all goofies.
They are all fn weird, like ANM, Penn St weird.
Couldn’t be the fact his team was losing at halftime why he looked sad , bunch of dumb asses

Advertisement
Back