Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I’ve never seen an article where QB1 is lauded for lighting it up in 1v1 drills. Thats a deeply unserious article, by them.

Well, in all fairness, those 1v1 drills are very strenuous, they also include the use of water guns to teach the players to focus in spite of distractions...

Advertisement
Well, in all fairness, those 1v1 drills are very strenuous, they also include the use of water guns to teach the players to focus in spite of distractions...

They have are prepared in case the Superdome springs a leak.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Here's the crazy thing about FSU's current situation: If FSU doesn't get past 6 wins this year that'll be five years in a row of 6 wins or less. For reference, as bad as Miami has been the last two decades we haven't gone more than 1 year with 6 wins or less since 1979. I don't know how FSU fans won't carry him out of the city if they don't win 7/8 games this year. If they keep beating the, "He's gonna turn it around", drum after that then they have absolutely lost their minds. I can't believe they haven't already carried out the entire athletic department.
This, we have not had lows like our rivals. UF has also had two 4 win seasons close to each other. I can’t remember losing more than 6 games in my lifetime.

This, we have not had lows like our rivals. UF has also had two 4 win seasons close to each other. I can’t remember losing more than 6 games in my lifetime.

We went 5-7 in Randy's first year. I assume you were alive in 2007.

We also went 6-7 under Golden in 2014 and under Manny in 2019.

But this is a Noles tears thread, so we won't speak of such atrocities.

Advertisement
For a GTech grad Jones isn’t that bright. He was fully on board with Manny last season. Now Norvell.
He’s smart and a good dude. Great guest on the OBB.

He just sunshine pumps the entirety of the ACC, which is his job, so I don’t put much stock into anything he says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were better in 2021 than they were in 2020, and they'll be better in 2022 than they were in 2021. Norvell is a good coach. Always has been. The problem is, and again, always has been since Day 1 at FSU, is he is a poor recruiter and didn't surround himself with good recruiters to off-set that. So the ceiling is very capped at FSU because they're not going to be able to acquire the talent needed to get back to where they were. It's the reason we should all root for Norvell to be somewhat successful. The longer they keep him, the better for us. Because they'll probably be competent to even decent/good under him, but they'll never be great because he can't recruit at the level you need to in order to win championships and scare the playoffs.
This seems fair. I’ll add in it that the NIL part of the recruiting equation is not helping his weakness. He was very avg on somewhat equal ground. But the scales have tipped and FSU is not recruiting on equal ground anymore.

Advertisement
Back