Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
View attachment 198358

Hungry Food GIF
I’ll never understand these posts. It’s like a dude simping for a chick.

Advertisement
He was over 300 but lost a few on a TFL or two when we worked the clock at the end.
I remember that I told my grandpa that EJ was gonna run for three bills and we were gonna upset UCLA. For some reason I can't remember now, I missed the game. When I got back, not knowing what happened, Paw Paw said "I thought you said that boy was gone get 300 yards? He ain't get that many. He got 299 and they won..."

Thanks!

I would add the Sept. 7, 2003 prime time showdown between the #18 Gaytor vs #3 Canes at the Grand Ole Lady. Canes won the contest 38-33.

Canes started off hot with an unbelievable Devin Hester opening kickoff for a TD! I was already hammered and thought it was game, set and match. No idea, we would struggle and all of the sudden we were down 33-10 in the 3rd qtr…next thing you know we go into a hurry up 3 and 4 WR wide offensive attack and the Offense took off! The crowd was intense, loud and obnoxious into the 4th..by then my homies and I were talking the ***** and ready to fight any Gaytor!

Late in the 4th qtr Canes mounted an awesome drive capping it off with the GOAT Gore crossing the end zone for the winning score. Brock Berlin had a second half production of any QB lifetime!

Remember walking out of the stadium with my boyz talking the ultimate 💩💩 with every Gaytor within 50 yards of me. Glorious!!!
I’ve said many times in many different threads over the years, if Clappy would have let Brock play out of the shotgun for the 2 seasons that he was the starter, we might have 2 more NC.

With the defense that we had those 2 seasons we at minimum play for the ship. He was an ultra conservative HC, and had no feel for the game or his player’s strengths. Brock Berlin was a savant from the shotgun, and Coker was the only dumb@$$ that couldn’t see it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember that I told my grandpa that EJ was gonna run for three bills and we were gonna upset UCLA. For some reason I can't remember now, I missed the game. When I got back, not knowing what happened, Paw Paw said "I thought you said that boy was gone get 300 yards? He ain't get that many. He got 299 and they won..."

Edge was over 300 yards. Then he got tackled for a loss on his last run.

Jordan Travis through 4 years: 25 games 2745 yards

Tyler VanDyke through 2 years: 11 games 2931 yards. All his yards came in one season.

TVD has more yards in nine career starts than Jordan Travis has in 4 entire college seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry to jump off topic but another under-the-radar, felt like the Orange Bowl was going to collapse game was against Louisville in 2004. It was a Thursday night game so no chance of me being able to get to the Orange Bowl early after work. Ended up going to the game with my dad and my cousin and we had to sit upstairs since we got there right before kickoff. Louisville scored 24 unanswered points to end the first half up 24-7. Brock Berlin and Devin Hester brought Miami all the way back in the second half but gave up a late touchdown to make the game 38-34 with 3 minutes left. Hester had another long return on the following kickoff and Berlin drove them the rest of the way. Frank Gore's 1 yard touchdown won the game with like 8 seconds on the clock. Bedlam.
I was at the UCLA game when we turned the corner, attended all the wide rights vs FSU, the wide left, the Washington game. But missed that UF game and it still haunts me. I wish I was in attendance for that game. Even watching replays, I can feel the electricity in the air during that come back.

I was at the UCLA game when we turned the corner, attended all the wide rights vs FSU, the wide left, the Washington game. But missed that UF game and it still haunts me. I wish I was in attendance for that game. Even watching replays, I can feel the electricity in the air during that come back.
I was at Miami vs FSU in 1990, 92, and 94. Wide Right II was especially electric. Actually now that I think about it, so was Miami vs Houston in 1991 when Klingler came to town and was destroyed.

Advertisement
Back