Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Same.

I'm trying to think of any diamonds in the rough that Golden actually scored on. The only two that I could think of were Olsen Pierre who was previously pledged to Temple when Golden was hired and Armbrister.

I'm sure I missed a couple. But they brought in literally dozens of kids who were projects. Maybe their hit rate was 20% if I'm being generous, which is why our team had massive holes in talent and depth of talent every season.

TBH, I think the situation at FSU is much much worse. They're going to have another losing season in 2022, their coach is a joke, and they have no money.

Imagine how much worse that roster would be without Verse, Bethune, and all those mid WRs they took in the portal? Portal is the only life saver for Mikey.

Advertisement
Same.

I'm trying to think of any diamonds in the rough that Golden actually scored on. The only two that I could think of were Olsen Pierre who was previously pledged to Temple when Golden was hired and Armbrister.

I'm sure I missed a couple. But they brought in literally dozens of kids who were projects. Maybe their hit rate was 20% if I'm being generous, which is why our team had massive holes in talent and depth of talent every season.

TBH, I think the situation at FSU is much much worse. They're going to have another losing season in 2022, their coach is a joke, and they have no money.
It’s definitely worse. We still didnt have losing seasons lol

… and flexing while doing it.

D849EBB0-F9F0-47F8-BD08-7414A571C4D9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

‘Flames around the dog’ meme​

Mike Norvell, FSU- The Seminoles haven’t had a winning season since 2017. As much as we bagged on Manny Diaz, even he had winning seasons. Norvell lost his longtime sidekick in Kenny Dillingham and will have to finish above .500 and in a bowl game in order to keep his job. Who replaces Norvell? What about a name like Deion Sanders?

Poll​

Who is most likely to be fired first in ‘22?​

• 22% Geoff Collins (5 votes)​

• 4% Scott Satterfield (1 vote)​

• 57% Mike Norvell (13 votes)​

• 17% Dino Babers (4 votes)​

• 0% Other? (0 votes)​

Advertisement
Back