Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The Semenholes are mad, mad, mad, mad mad but real fvking mad at Ivins for this article regarding Norvell possible status after this season:

View attachment 186692

View attachment 186691

View attachment 186693

View attachment 186694

View attachment 186695

View attachment 186696

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

View attachment 186697

:pgdead:

I mean they’re FSU nutbag fans but in this one car they’re not wrong.

Either the program is broke and therefore cannot possibly afford to fire Norvell no matter how badly they play, or they will somehow find enough money to pay his buyout, cap off Taggart, pay the buyout of the head coach they hire away and pay up for a respectable staff. Which one is it?

I personally think they’re too poor to replace the guy with anyone better. So by definition he’s not on the hot seat. He’s just a mediocre coach working for a mediocre program whose best days are behind them.

Advertisement
I mean they’re FSU nutbag fans but in this one car they’re not wrong.

Either the program is broke and therefore cannot possibly afford to fire Norvell no matter how badly they play, or they will somehow find enough money to pay his buyout, cap off Taggart, pay the buyout of the head coach they hire away and pay up for a respectable staff. Which one is it?

I personally think they’re too poor to replace the guy with anyone better. So by definition he’s not on the hot seat. He’s just a mediocre coach working for a mediocre program whose best days are behind them.

Nothing you've said is wrong, but I also think we have to define the hot seat. For instance, Harsin survived being fired at Auburn, but I wouldn't say that has taken him off the hot seat, it's just extended the uncertainty for another year.

I definitely think that another 5-7 year, with F$U being forced to retain Prison Mike Norvell for financial reasons, would be the best possible outcome. Plus it would keep that seat at the "scalding" level for another year. And if that happens, I don't think they are getting any of these "wait-and-see" blue chippers.

Regardless, it's still great to see these delusional SemenHoles telling us about how White Mike Norvell has things "buttoned up" behind the scenes, as opposed to Not-White Willie Taggart (who went 9-12 compared to White Mike's 8-13).

Fsu tears really are a different flavor than gaytor tears. They even started giving up on excuses and are buying into the fact they MIGHT be able to compete with the upper end G5 schools in a few years if they keep recruiting 2-3* dogs only

Man those fools are so far away from being competitive, their coach hasn't even been bowl eligible his first two years and fans are swearing he shouldn't be on a hot seat. The fans they accept being mid
It's like some voodoo magic mind tricks. Have no idea how Norvell has pulled it off but he's got most of those fans thinking it's a 5+ year rebuild just to bowl eligibility.

Advertisement
Fsu tears really are a different flavor than gaytor tears. They even started giving up on excuses and are buying into the fact they MIGHT be able to compete with the upper end G5 schools in a few years if they keep recruiting 2-3* dogs only
They really are a different flavor. I don't know if they're sweeter or more savory. With Forfeit State they really and truly are bottom of the barrel and they don't want to admit it. They usually admit "OK, we're only slightly in the dumpster but only just barely and it's definitely not on fire." Meanwhile, this gif is their program
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

The Gaytors, however, are so far up their own *** they don't even know what sunshine is. They are so arrogant and delusional, it's hilarious. They have a single cab 1986 Ford F150 that's rusted out with 750,000 miles on it with panels missing. But because Baga is in the same conference and has a Ford Raptor they have their windows rolled down yelling "SeE wE'rE tHe SaMe!"
gun explosion GIF

This is my favorite quote from all of it…

“It's about 1:30 in the morning and the
coaching staff is wondering around
the bar looking for someone, anyone,
to come back to their place”

I laughed so **** hard, I think I may have ruptured my spleen.😂🤣😂🤣 Well I did wake my wife up because of all of the coughing through the laughter. These nole tears are most delicious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They really are a different flavor. I don't know if they're sweeter or more savory. With Forfeit State they really and truly are bottom of the barrel and they don't want to admit it. They usually admit "OK, we're only slightly in the dumpster but only just barely and it's definitely not on fire." Meanwhile, this gif is their program
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

The Gaytors, however, are so far up their own *** they don't even know what sunshine is. They are so arrogant and delusional, it's hilarious. They have a single cab 1986 Ford F150 that's rusted out with 750,000 miles on it with panels missing. But because Baga is in the same conference and has a Ford Raptor they have their windows rolled down yelling "SeE wE'rE tHe SaMe!"
gun explosion GIF

This has nothing to do with FSU or the gators, but on that GIF that you posted, I can’t stop looking at it, that guy could’ve conceivably been killed by that one piece of metal that flew by him and was about 12 inches away from him - had it hit him square in the upper body/head - it could’ve easily killed him.

If White Boy Mike gets 5 wins or less in 2022 and those clowns retain him, then Forfeit State is done. It would be a sign of both their debilitating poverty and acceptance of never before seen levels of trash by the fans/admin.

If they keep him if that happens again then I can’t wait to see Uncle Luke go scorched earth on them for giving him more time when Willie only got 1 and a half seasons before they canned him.

Advertisement
This has nothing to do with FSU or the gators, but on that GIF that you posted, I can’t stop looking at it, that guy could’ve conceivably been killed by that one piece of metal that flew by him and was about 12 inches away from him - had it hit him square in the upper body/head - it could’ve easily killed him.
Well he did turn his head once the shrapnel was 6 feet behind him so he would’ve been perfectly ok

Advertisement
Back