Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Who’s “investing” in their program, outside of the state and our tax dollars? 😂
FloridaStateOilfront_1024x1024 Small.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahhh...so this is how we're getting around the fact Flacid Spear isn't an actual business. We're paying you to promote our "company" that doesn't do anything except pay players to promote it. Right, and Ruiz is the bad guy in all this.
That's how all these collectives work. The player is suppose to show up at charity events around the community. Still not a real business.

I had No idea that TVD has been in our program for over 3 years. WTF?! But then again dealing with numbers has always been a shortcoming for most fsu grads.
that **** fsWHO edumacation mane!!! the GIFT that just…..NEVER GIVES YOU ANYTHING!!! 😂😭🤣

Advertisement
I predict that the F$U “Collective” will be one of the first to fall under the new planned NCAA NIL bylaws. NIL is supposed to be run the way that Ruiz is doing it, with a legit business signing athletes to name, image and likeness deals for the purposes of growing a business through advertising.

F$U is one of the best examples of what Ruiz was referring to. You can’t just have fans donate to pay players. That is the very definition of pay-for-play.

Advertisement

I wasn't joking when I wrote I think FSU is headed to G5. No one with ties to the Noles is going to put NIL money into this roster, especially given their staff and their sports admin incompetence. There was never enough money to go around in the first place, or Jimbo would have stayed. Now it's headed off the cliff.

I could see UCF being a B player (more so than FSU) given the size of their alumni base, assuming these collectives are even able to function legally.

Advertisement
Back