Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
FSU has sign four top 100 players in the last four years combined. One is a starter, one is a bust and two have yet to put on a uniform.

But but but, they had a verbal from the #1 player for a couple of years AND they got a visit from Amarius Mims...

I mean, we shouldn't blame them for not getting actual signatures on actual LOIs, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would they? Their All American DT starters combined for 2.5 sacks and 9 TFL last year. It’s like having Warren Sapp and Jerome Brown at the same time

When you read what they wrote about not needing him you would think they have 8 1st round projected all American DT's that are just dominant lol. Semenholes are really strange creatures lol

When you read what they wrote about not needing him you would think they have 8 1st round projected all American DT's that are just dominant lol. Semenholes are really strange creatures lol
I know right? I saw that and was like "They got it like that?" So I checked their numbers and yes, they have returning two starters and a handful of guys who saw game action. But none of them are particularly good players. I think their top returning guy had like 35 tackles and 4 tackles for loss.

I know right? I saw that and was like "They got it like that?" So I checked their numbers and yes, they have returning two starters and a handful of guys who saw game action. But none of them are particularly good players. I think their top returning guy had like 35 tackles and 4 tackles for loss.
Right like those fools haven't watched their own spring game at that trash lol

Capture.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back