Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement

Capture.JPG

Our spring game + tons of 2023 and 2024 kids at visiting + some more rumored/expected 2023 commits + Mims visiting and possibly putting Forfeit State out of their misery. It could add up to some legit tears.

I thought something was happening or supposed to happen specifically regarding FSU, and that’s why I asked. I think you are spot on about the Mims thing though, that might be what causes the tears, assuming it goes our way.

I thought something was happening or supposed to happen specifically regarding FSU, and that’s why I asked. I think you are spot on about the Mims thing though, that might be what causes the tears, assuming it goes our way.

I don't think Forfeit State has anything going on. UiF has their Spring game tomorrow night, though, so there should be some tears to follow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are using the Mims fake smoke to fundraise for their NIL Deals. It’s so obvious and Newberg is in on it. They raised more money in 3 days than they have for months.
Hadn't even thought of that, but that would make a lot of sense. Their fanbase will eventually catch on, but they could make that play a couple of times a year probably.

Advertisement
Back