Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Is Penix a soft commit? I'd imagine the coaches recruiting have to be straightforward with him. Don't want to jerk Penix around too much in the process.

Hard commit. Keeps a copy of Playbook that Taggart gave him under his mattress.

I’m almost embarrassed for Taggart. He’s trying to hard. I wonder if he’s thinking “wtf did I get my cornball *** into? This isn’t going as I planned.”

[MENTION=6282]TruCane[/MENTION], congratulations on hitting 100 tearful pages. May you have many more.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6282]TruCane[/MENTION], congratulations on hitting 100 tearful pages. May you have many more.

Thx brotha. Seems like cheesy Willie T will keep the content consistently fresh moving forward. That nerd is the gift that keeps on giving us delicious Nole tears

More Nole tears....the newly hired OC and QB coach, who came from Tennessee (!), has left after one week to become the head coach at East Tennessee.

Is tags really this much of a cornball? If so, this is great.

As for the cook pic above, what was the context? “Ok fellas, this is how you do the chop - repeat...”

More Nole tears....the newly hired OC and QB coach, who came from Tennessee (!), has left after one week to become the head coach at East Tennessee.

Randy Sanders was on Jimbos staff and was not going to be retained by Taggart. He was most likely going to be fired even if Jimbo stayed.

Advertisement

Randy Sanders was on Jimbos staff and was not going to be retained by Taggart. He was most likely going to be fired even if Jimbo stayed.

Even before jimbo left it was announced he was not coming back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the words of support. BTW, Josh Sweat has declared for the draft and will be skipping the bowl game.

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman‏Verified account [MENTION=1838]Bruce[/MENTION]FeldmanCFB
10s11 seconds ago
More
Some great news for #Oregon . Am told DC Jim Leavitt is expected to stay with the Ducks.

Advertisement
I’m almost embarrassed for Taggart. He’s trying to hard. I wonder if he’s thinking “wtf did I get my cornball *** into? This isn’t going as I planned.”

He's a dummy. I almost feel like his agent forced and encouraged the move, bc he left a PERFECT situation in Oregon.

[TWEET]942591746784952320[/TWEET]

Leavitt and Cristobal didn't like the way Taggart handled his business. You don't get guys to uproot their entire families, leave great situations, and move to Eugene Oregon, just to get up and leave after one season. FOH.

They were never going to follow him. They put their trust in him once, and he burned them.

Man, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m starting to get the distinct aroma of FAIL and flop sweat emanating from Trailerhassee. This thing may be coming off the rails early. Not landing his DC is a huge red flag to recruits, especially defensive ones.

Advertisement
Back