Nolady's FLA top 150 for '13

Advertisement
Thanks. I expect that list to change quite a bit but regardless, we are going to do **** well even with a small class. Guys like Bryant, Bostwick, and Cunningham are going to shoot up that list IMO.

Decent list, but Kelvin Taylor, Artie Burns and DeMarcus Walker ratings are WTF caliber. All 3 have offers from pretty much everyone and very impressive film. Some of the unconventional rankings were ones I agree with but those 3 are easily top 5-10 in the state.

Thanks. I expect that list to change quite a bit but regardless, we are going to do **** well even with a small class. Guys like Bryant, Bostwick, and Cunningham are going to shoot up that list IMO.

Not too sure about Cunningham, have heard rumors that he´s just 5´11, so top 20 is as high as he´s ever gonna get.IMO a lot of guys will actually pass him by during the season.

Decent list, but Kelvin Taylor, Artie Burns and DeMarcus Walker ratings are WTF caliber. All 3 have offers from pretty much everyone and very impressive film. Some of the unconventional rankings were ones I agree with but those 3 are easily top 5-10 in the state.

None of those three is top 5. Personally I could see Demarcus Walker knocking a guy out of that top 10, but then it depends on how big he really is. Have seen him listed as 6´4/260 and 6´3/220.

Advertisement
Cunningham 5'11??

Dude's talking nonsense. Cunningham is all of 6'1, may be a little taller. He's listed at 6'3 in some places, which is a slight stretch, but exaggerating downward to 5'11 is silly.

List isn't perfect for me (I like Burns more than he does), but it is easily the best rankings for 2013 FL prospects I've seen yet

Cunningham 5'11??

Dude's talking nonsense. Cunningham is all of 6'1, may be a little taller. He's listed at 6'3 in some places, which is a slight stretch, but exaggerating downward to 5'11 is silly.

List isn't perfect for me (I like Burns more than he does), but it is easily the best rankings for 2013 FL prospects I've seen yet

Naw, he is 5'11". I read on one the premium articles IIRC. They measured him at one of the recent camps.

I stood right next to Cunningham at the spring game and there's no way that he is 6'. I would say max is 5'10" and that might be pushing it. He also has a very small frame, dude does not weigh more then 170lbs

Advertisement
Cunningham 5'11??

Naw, he is 5'11". I read on one the premium articles IIRC. They measured him at one of the recent camps.

he measured in at 6'1 1/4 at recent nike camp weighed in at 168. Listed at 6'3 180. All of the prospects measured barefoot

Advertisement
Back