Nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat

Junior
Expected us to win 10 games except a few message board homers

Advertisement
Expected us to win 10 games except a few message board homers

If we'd had a real Offensive Coordinator, we'd have won ten.

This OJT crap is for the birds. (On the Job Training)

I agree completely, but I also think that's (OJT) behind us. I think the lessons are learned and the play-calling will only improve more. I really think Richt took his lumps play-calling, and learning his teams strengths and weaknesses, learned what he needed to learn, and the launch into the 2017 season will be far more successful. I just hope we aren't breaking in a new QB, and our best coordinator (Diaz) isn't hampered by severe personnel deficiencies in his secondary.

Advertisement
oline play hurt this team more then most fans want to admit. it forced certain play calls. Miami coaches had to learn what they could do with the oline we had.

play calling wasn't nearly as bad as past years. the bubble screen every other play went away. we didn't do any halfback passes at the 5 yd line with a win on the line, and our pass game was more dynamic with more crossing routes more slants then before. richt wants to run the ball. he did it at Georgia he did it at fsu. and his teams usually scored a lot of points lets not make a mistake and think he doesn't know what he was doing. his oline limited his play calling and by end of year they went to more a quick pass game to try to protect that oline.

Basing on the OP's name and Avatar, I'm guessing his parents didn't expect him to like ******.

Advertisement
Everyone expected us to win more games than a Golden/Scott led team except Richt apologists

Richt did a nice job with this team. Just sucks he cost us FSU game this year.

Advertisement
Bet ur *** that I did. We should have. I am ok with Richt's first year though, as long as we finally win a bowl game.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back