Nobody spins like Manny

This fan base is amazing now at identifying corches, I see no one defending manny, and it hasn’t even been a full season, it took some 3+ years to finally call for golden, but just listening to manny speak makes me think he just spews crap then convinces himself that’s what he meant all along, I like the guy as a coordinator but we need a coach, and he isn’t getting the job done. Would love to be proved wrong but sadly we are at rock bottom.
If only Miami were as good at identifying corches as we are. CIS wouldnt have hired Manny Diaz. Period.

Advertisement
If only Miami were as good at identifying corches as we are. CIS wouldnt have hired Manny Diaz. Period.

Yep, pretty much the whole board was ****ed, and we all liked him too as a coordinator, then had the few saying how great a hire it was.
It’s honestly so simple, we have athletes, let them play, scheme around your players and let them loose.

Advertisement
guy had to act like we were some juggernaut waiting to be unleashed bc the simpletons all declared we were an OC away from beating Clemson and Bama at the same time.

“bro if we keep Diaz and get an OC we BACK!”

well they gave us what the morons wanted and this is the result.
I was one of them. Didn't think it was a great hire definately wasn't my first choice. I figured we were an OC away. I will take my lumps on this one.

Yep, pretty much the whole board was ****ed, and we all liked him too as a coordinator, then had the few saying how great a hire it was.
It’s honestly so simple, we have athletes, let them play, scheme around your players and let them loose.
And dont hire unqualified assistants. 🤷‍♂️
Get people that have done it at a high level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny went in with a Plan A and got ***** slapped. After the daze and confusion he realized Plan B and Plan C were the same as Plan A. So he reverts to Plan D, which is play dumb about all the above

Manny talked such a ginormous game and it's alllllll coming back to backfire on him now.

If you were a Manny D hater you're in heaven right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back