Nobody spins like Manny

Redstate12

Junior
Imagine saying the following before the GT game...

“This is a hit list game for us,” Diaz said on Hurricane Hotline. “This team beat us a year ago with all of the same players. That has to put a bad taste in our mouth and should impact our motivation and buy in for this game.”

Then saying your program is in rebuild mode after the game. You can't make this **** up.

Last edited:
Advertisement

“This is a hit list game for us,” Diaz said on Hurricane Hotline. “This team beat us a year ago with all of the same players. That has to put a bad taste in our mouth and should impact our motivation and buy in for this game.”

Then saying your program is in rebuild mode after the game. You can't make **** **** up.
the only noise coming out of a ***** is a big ***** .

Advertisement
It's almost like the son of a politician would know how to speak out of both sides of his mouth.

Expected different from Manny Jr, but we're getting Manny Sr. with all these spins.

This fan base is amazing now at identifying corches, I see no one defending manny, and it hasn’t even been a full season, it took some 3+ years to finally call for golden, but just listening to manny speak makes me think he just spews crap then convinces himself that’s what he meant all along, I like the guy as a coordinator but we need a coach, and he isn’t getting the job done. Would love to be proved wrong but sadly we are at rock bottom.

Advertisement

Then saying your program is in rebuild mode after the game. You can't make **** **** up.
What do you expect from the son of a politician?

I just can't anymore. I get Manny is trying to build with words and rhetoric, he desperately needs to shut-up and show something on the field. Diaz needs a bunker mentality at this point and focus on improvement.

What do you expect from the son of a politician?
What do you expect from literally anybody in this situation?

You guys are getting ridiculous. The problem isn't what he's saying- you don't care what he says, you'll hate it- the problem is the team sucks.

Advertisement

He’s a liar just like his dad

al-golden-talks-to-the-media-after-being-introduced-by-director-of-picture-id107572359

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back