Nobody posting on this site has a clue

Advertisement
Exactly. Everybody needs to shut up and see what happens and then give whoever gets hired a chance (minus mario).

Not just this site , every site and every media outlet .

**** at wall

Advertisement
Sounds just like the people conducting the search.

The BOT ****ed it up last year, by not firing Fraulden, and wasting a season. Now, with a chance to redeem themselves, they double down on their stupidity by insulting and chasing away Butch. Meanwhile, they let has-beens like Richt play them for the fools that they are.

Folks, this football program is done, finito, morte.

The BOT ****ed it up last year, by not firing Fraulden, and wasting a season. Now, with a chance to redeem themselves, they double down on their stupidity by insulting and chasing away Butch. Meanwhile, they let has-beens like Richt play them for the fools that they are.

I think your right. I think I'm going to be sick.

Advertisement

I think your right. I think I'm going to be sick.

Butch hasnt sniffed an offer in 5 years, and this is his dream job. He is not going anywhere.

I love it. We got Butch sleeping in the Hecht parking lot, we got Gundy sleeping on jimmys plane, we got Shi'ano hanging out in the palm trees like a monkey, we got Mario flying to south beach next weekend via Rutgers, we got Richt riding down on Santas slay. We also got DBC who got ate by a bear getting catfished by sauces. Keep it coming boys this is better than my safe space I now have when I am around people who disagree with me.

Advertisement
Back