Nobody Hates Tate...just hate his " TATER THOTS "!

Hargre22

Recruit
Banned
The TATER Thots are the ones that should be called out cause yall the ones that's been bashing the other qbs for weeks now on Tate's behalf, even though 99.8% of yall never seen this boy take a snap outside of his high school highlights on YouTube ! Yet the moment he stepped foot on campus yall immediately threw the other two qbs away like Alabama trash, Perry especially! " If we start the season with Perry we're doomed! " " Jarren will most likely tranfer, kid just refuses to mature , plus he's lazy". Now that yall got egg on ya faces yall wanna try and flip the script and start making all these " LET'S GET BEHIND OUR GUYS AND STOP BASHING OUR OWN PLAYERS " threads! Lol. Yall wasn't thinking like that when yall thought your god was gonna be the guy, and for all we know he may still be, and even if he's not I'm still gonna support him as long as he continues to wear the U helmet, and I never hated the kid , just hated the way yall Thots were making this kid out to be the Zion Williamson of college football, and then proceeded to attack people for simply advising yall to temper your expectations. Now having said all that, let's kick some **** *** next weekend! Calling it now, I'd be seriously shocked if we don't WIN BY 10! Losing ain't even crossed my mind!

Advertisement
Am I the only one thinking who's the best QB2 right now? JW15 gets hurt: who would you put in the game? To me, either Tate or N'Kosi can be the man, depending on the circumstances. They both have slightly different skill sets and it would be a shame to lose either of them to the portal. BUT, the reason I'm on this thread is to say I'd pick Tate every day of the week: he reads the game better, from the limited snaps I've seen him take. Then again, if we needed a Hail Mary in the dying seconds, Perry has the arm... Nevermind about turning on Tate, or N'Kosi or who said what about which QB: Miami needs DEPTH. Depth breeds better competition. Competition breeds excellence. I just hope those QB's shake it off and remember the team: you don't have to be ON the field to make a team great. Go Canes!

Advertisement
The TATER Thots are the ones that should be called out cause yall the ones that's been bashing the other qbs for weeks now on Tate's behalf, even though 99.8% of yall never seen this boy take a snap outside of his high school highlights on YouTube ! Yet the moment he stepped foot on campus yall immediately threw the other two qbs away like Alabama trash, Perry especially! " If we start the season with Perry we're doomed! " " Jarren will most likely tranfer, kid just refuses to mature , plus he's lazy". Now that yall got egg on ya faces yall wanna try and flip the script and start making all these " LET'S GET BEHIND OUR GUYS AND STOP BASHING OUR OWN PLAYERS " threads! Lol. Yall wasn't thinking like that when yall thought your god was gonna be the guy, and for all we know he may still be, and even if he's not I'm still gonna support him as long as he continues to wear the U helmet, and I never hated the kid , just hated the way yall Thots were making this kid out to be the Zion Williamson of college football, and then proceeded to attack people for simply advising yall to temper your expectations. Now having said all that, let's kick some **** *** next weekend! Calling it now, I'd be seriously shocked if we don't WIN BY 10! Losing ain't even crossed my mind!
Seems like you got a lot off your chest with this post
1565701411738.gif

Profound analysis...............yall..

Thank you for posting a thread not about football, or football news, but about people's reaction to it.
tenor-396.gif

Advertisement
I think it’s optimistic to say losing has never crossed your mind when we have a QB starting that’s never really taken a snap, and a weak offensive line. Not saying we can’t win, but those are some rose colored glasses you got on my friend

I think it’s optimistic to say losing has never crossed your mind when we have a QB starting that’s never really taken a snap, and a weak offensive line. Not saying we can’t win, but those are some rose colored glasses you got on my friend
Breaking in a new RS fresh QB who was about to transfer btw along with question marks up front while breaking in a new center..and just so things don’t get tooo easy we have a true Freshman starting at LT who many here bashed the staff for even having a scolly in the first place...but we still *******

GO CANES
1565719675810.gif

Advertisement
Am I the only one thinking who's the best QB2 right now? JW15 gets hurt: who would you put in the game? To me, either Tate or N'Kosi can be the man, depending on the circumstances. They both have slightly different skill sets and it would be a shame to lose either of them to the portal. BUT, the reason I'm on this thread is to say I'd pick Tate every day of the week: he reads the game better, from the limited snaps I've seen him take. Then again, if we needed a Hail Mary in the dying seconds, Perry has the arm... Nevermind about turning on Tate, or N'Kosi or who said what about which QB: Miami needs DEPTH. Depth breeds better competition. Competition breeds excellence. I just hope those QB's shake it off and remember the team: you don't have to be ON the field to make a team great. Go Canes!

I would too...he is such a drastic change of pace, it would be something nobody has prepared for...

Advertisement
Back