Noah Fifita

Advertisement
reports coming out soon that Jedd Fisch from Arizona might be the next huskies coach. That is the case. Obviously you must look at Noah fifita or McMillan transferring.
Depends on what happens with Rogers. I'd imagine he'd just bring Fifita with him

Big fan of "this specific player we should look at"...from teams that have - idk - ~30 players that we should look at that would help out our team in some way.

The best freshman P5 QB in the nation would help us, for sure.

what are we up to, 7 NFL HC jobs, Bama and potentially Michigan..... Too many scenarios about to pop to try to predict right now... but as I've said.. should be a wild 2months...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Dmoney or Gaby report that the staff doesn't want a multi yr starter so as not to disrupt the room?

I believe I read something to that effect, though I am not sure who the source is.

The idea that we should refrain from targeting a multi-year starter is foolish. If a player is good enough to start for a few years, you bring him in and figure the rest out. I really hope we aren't putting all our eggs in the "one and done" basket, because the truth is next year we will need another.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back