No wonder the ESPN list of top 150 games was bogus and highlighted our losses instead of our wins. Look who had a vote in it! Smh

What bothers me most is they put our blow out loss In the 92 NC game to bama but didn’t put our blow out win of Nebraska In 01. And we all remember if Coker didn’t call off the dogs that would have went down as the biggest blow out in a championship game of all time. Not to have one game from our 01 team on there is disrespectful imo.

You need to find more important things to get worked up about.

Advertisement
Haha way to stick up for your incompetent boss Hecht center mole! Did you inform her that you failed In your mission to change the narrative to fans on here that everything is hunky dory in the athletic department? Because we all saw right through your phony *** and the agenda you’ve been pushing on here. The stink of the Hecht center was on you from the start! The true cancer will finally be called out and maybe you can hold Strawley and Blake’s hands in your safe room to help you all get through this “very stressful” banner. Lmao
Bruh lets be real, you had no idea who that woman was until pete was tweeting about her. I had seen her before but didn't even know what the **** her job was.

The group of 150 voters includes current and former writers, broadcasters, administrators, sports information directors and ESPN personalities. Panelists with UM ties include UM deputy director of athletics Jenn Strawley and former Hurricanes coach Dennis Erickson, who won two national championships at Miami.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article237108004.html#storylink=cpy

Must have been to much toxic masculinity in our wins for ole Strawley. Lol
Hey homie, where the fxck is the banner?

Haha way to stick up for your incompetent boss Hecht center mole! Did you inform her that you failed In your mission to change the narrative to fans on here that everything is hunky dory in the athletic department? Because we all saw right through your phony *** and the agenda you’ve been pushing on here. The stink of the Hecht center was on you from the start! The true cancer will finally be called out and maybe you can hold Strawley and Blake’s hands in your safe room to help you all get through this “very stressful” banner. Lmao

When all is said and done, whether Manny and Blake are fired or they hoist up the national championsip trophy together, I have one hope and one hope only.

That you look back and realize what a complete lunatic you sound like when you post and how badly you were owned last month.

Whatever my opinions may be, I'll be fine,

But you will never, ever, ever be anything but a chalk outline on this site for using your own money to pay for a banner that ended up supporting the very people you incessantly ramble on about hating so much day in and out.

There is no coming back from that.

Ever.

Advertisement
why would blow outs included on a list of greatest games? we played one close game in 2001 to BC. definitely not one of the top 150 college football games ever by any standard.

Yeah, but at least that game did include one of the top plays of all time. Rumph-Walters-Reed.

When all is said and done, whether Manny and Blake are fired or they hoist up the national championsip trophy together, I have one hope and one hope only.

That you look back and realize what a complete lunatic you sound like when you post and how badly you were owned last month.

But you will never, ever, ever be anything but a chalk outline on this site for using your own money to pay for a banner that ended up supporting the very people you incessantly ramble on about hating so much day in and out.

Ever.

Nope. He’ll be back after that with banners flying at Hecht. You two are in this battle for a longer haul, much to my delight. I love this beef! It’s funny and it’s not too vicious. So now, in appreciation of the joy you guys are bringing this board, I dedicate this oldie to you two:

Exactly the wrong reaction. Who cares that they are losses? Lots of teams have losses. Great games and great wins only come against great teams. This is a complement.

Bruh lets be real, you had no idea who that woman was until pete was tweeting about her. I had seen her before but didn't even know what the **** her job was.
I get that my man but now we know what she does. She’s the freaking director of football operations, making football decisions! And we’re supposed to just stand by twiddling our thumbs while she shoves her agenda down every football and coaching decision? Not me bro, I’ve stayed quiet long enough over the last 15 years this admin as run this program into the ground. I don’t care if I’m hated for this because my love for the canes out ways all that. I hope manny succeeds because that means we won but if he doesn’t it’ll be a cold day I **** I let Blake James or jenn Strawley pick out next coach. I don’t care if I have to fly a banner all off season around the Hecht. The athletic dept needs a complete clean house and rebuild top to bottom. And if you don’t believe me about Strawley, take a look at her Twitter to see where her priorities are and how much she cares about football. Smh

Advertisement

Ever.
Not true good sir. That troll/scam job is on you and backfired completely! You pick one **** of a day to support the biggest corching job this university has ever seen for Gtech. That stink will be on you forever and there’s no coming back from that! But what you do have in your favor is the stink from the Hecht center is so infused in you that it actually out ways the stink of your Gtech/corching support banner. Lmao

Because it was a huge upset.
I don’t know about huge upset my friend. Anyone who knows football knew that bama team and there defense was legit!!! Did we think they would blow us out, no. But anyone who saw that team play that year knew that they were cable of beating us if they played well because of there defense. What people couldn’t believe is that there offense would put up that many points on our defense that year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tomorrow 2:00 to 2:30 at hard rock.
3fpu53.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t know about huge upset my friend. Anyone who knows football knew that bama team and there defense was legit!!! Did we think they would blow us out, no. But anyone who saw that team play that year knew that they were cable of beating us if they played because of there defense. What people couldn’t believe is that there offense would put up that many points on our defense that year.

BS. That was a monumental upset. We only talk about their defense now that we didn’t show up.

BS. That was a monumental upset. We only talk about their defense now that we didn’t show up.
We shouldn’t have lost that game. Remember that like it was yesterday. A lot of wtf is going on here. Confused Gino is what they kept saying.

Advertisement
Back