No wonder the ESPN list of top 150 games was bogus and highlighted our losses instead of our wins. Look who had a vote in it! Smh

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
The group of 150 voters includes current and former writers, broadcasters, administrators, sports information directors and ESPN personalities. Panelists with UM ties include UM deputy director of athletics Jenn Strawley and former Hurricanes coach Dennis Erickson, who won two national championships at Miami.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article237108004.html#storylink=cpy

Must have been to much toxic masculinity in our wins for ole Strawley. Lol

Advertisement
When you are really good you tend to be on the side of teams the lost to little David.

It is always tough to watch but I would rather my team be on the list as the team that gets upset rather than the little train the could upsetting the big boys.

i can't believe you are hurt about appearing on the list 10 times. lets face it most of our national championship wins haven't been great games. nothing to complain about here in my opinion.
What bothers me most is they put our blow out loss In the 92 NC game to bama but didn’t put our blow out win of Nebraska In 01. And we all remember if Coker didn’t call off the dogs that would have went down as the biggest blow out in a championship game of all time. Not to have one game from our 01 team on there is disrespectful imo.

Advertisement
What bothers me most is they put our blow out loss In the 92 NC game to bama but didn’t put our blow out win of Nebraska In 01. And we all remember if Coker didn’t call off the dogs that would have went down as the biggest blow out in a championship game of all time. Not to have one game from our 01 team on there is disrespectful imo.

nebraska was trash and shouldn’t have even been there so why would they even put that game

why would blow outs included on a list of greatest games? we played one close game in 2001 to BC. definitely not one of the top 150 college football games ever by any standard.

Advertisement
The group of 150 voters includes current and former writers, broadcasters, administrators, sports information directors and ESPN personalities. Panelists with UM ties include UM deputy director of athletics Jenn Strawley and former Hurricanes coach Dennis Erickson, who won two national championships at Miami.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article237108004.html#storylink=cpy

Your headline is the length of a post. Rethink your strategy, Cotton.

Which games were not included that you thought should have been? Only ones I came up with were FSU in 1992 and 2002 and UF in 2003. 88 Michigan maybe? I am sure there were some politics where they did not want 4 Miami/FSU games on there.

I thought the Sugar Bowl vs Alabama was an odd choice, but they also could have easily put in BYU beating us in 1991 for its significance.

Advertisement

The Nebraska game was boring. It had no business being on any list.

It's hillarious how you guys all say Strawley sucks at her job now, because Pete posted something about her on Twitter. Not a word was ever mentioned about her before that, but now she sucks. LOL She probably told Pete to kick rocks and stay away from their facilities.

It reminds me of back when CanesForever and his brain trust on Grassy claimed that Pete Garcia was responsible for building the 2000-2001 teams because they didn't want to give credit to Butch. Then it came out that Garcia just set up the weekend visits and had nothing to do with actually recruiting anyone.

Advertisement
It's hillarious how you guys all say Strawley sucks at her job now, because Pete posted something about her on Twitter. Not a word was ever mentioned about her before that, but now she sucks. LOL She probably told Pete to kick rocks and stay away from their facilities.

It's been really funny to watch the doofus squad, led by it's fearless leader Banner Boy, turn this random administrator most had never heard of into the reason this program has been struggling for 15 plus years.

Which games were not included that you thought should have been? Only ones I came up with were FSU in 1992 and 2002 and UF in 2003. 88 Michigan maybe? I am sure there were some politics where they did not want 4 Miami/FSU games on there.

I thought the Sugar Bowl vs Alabama was an odd choice, but they also could have easily put in BYU beating us in 1991 for its significance.
I also think they should have had our wins in the mid 80s against those Switzer/bosworth OU teams. We were there only two loses In like a three year span or something.

It's been really funny to watch the doofus squad, led by it's fearless leader Banner Boy, turn this random administrator most had never heard of into the reason this program has been struggling for 15 plus years.
Haha way to stick up for your incompetent boss Hecht center mole! Did you inform her that you failed In your mission to change the narrative to fans on here that everything is hunky dory in the athletic department? Because we all saw right through your phony *** and the agenda you’ve been pushing on here. The stink of the Hecht center was on you from the start! The true cancer will finally be called out and maybe you can hold Strawley and Blake’s hands in your safe room to help you all get through this “very stressful” banner. Lmao

Advertisement
Back