No Use in Complaining

404Usernamenotfound

Sophomore
Premium
From the high this morning to the low right now - holy **** you can’t make this up. Can’t help but think the big boys (Saban, Dabo, etc. ) are just laughing at us. Blake James should be fired ASAP.

That said crying about it isn’t going to do anything. I would be lying if I said I was going to stop caring or watching the U. For this reason, I’m going to give Manny my full support and hope he proves us all wrong.

His first test will be what he does with the offense. He needs to make the perfect OC hire and he needs recruiting help as well since he sucks at it. He also needs to ensure Richt Jr and Searals are fired either by himself of the new OC.

He can’t forget about special teams too, we need help there ASAP.

Advertisement
This feels like a big mistake. I hope that I am wrong. There were other candidates that were top notch recruiters. Alpha dogs. I just don't see this as anything but a quick fix.

Advertisement
From the high this morning to the low right now - holy **** you can’t make this up. Can’t help but think the big boys (Saban, Dabo, etc. ) are just laughing at us. Blake James should be fired ASAP.

That said crying about it isn’t going to do anything. I would be lying if I said I was going to stop caring or watching the U. For this reason, I’m going to give Manny my full support and hope he proves us all wrong.

His first test will be what he does with the offense. He needs to make the perfect OC hire and he needs recruiting help as well since he sucks at it. He also needs to ensure Richt Jr and Searals are fired either by himself of the new OC.

He can’t forget about special teams too, we need help there ASAP.
I’m with you man. We can’t change it. We are rooting for you manny.

This was a rush job of a hire. Dude is not getting any leeway with me. Don't expect to win more than 8 games next year with him.

Advertisement
Agreed... feels like a gut punch.. from the high this morning to this...
.. now if the Offensive staff remains, it is all over.

Advertisement
This is a message board. 87.2% of it's purpose is to facilitate complaining.

And yeah, I am a few minutes into this news, so I am going ro ******* complain about this lazy hire that somehow cost us a $4mm buyout for a coach with no HC experience that was on our staff a couple of weeks ago.

Agreed... feels like a gut punch.. from the high this morning to this...
.. now if the Offensive staff remains, it is all over.
No way the offensive staff remains. Do you not remember the farewell post where he didn’t even acknowledge the existence of our offense during his time at Miami?

Advertisement
This is a message board. 87.2% of it's purpose is to facilitate complaining.

And yeah, I am a few minutes into this news, so I am going ro ******* complain about this lazy hire that somehow cost us a $4mm buyout for a coach with no HC experience that was on our staff a couple of weeks ago.
Touche. Come back in a few after you have vented enough. Manny D will be waiting for you with some cafe con leche

Not every fans frequents these boards. I saw a poll on Instagram and he had like 70% support. I know that’s not official but it surprised me that it was so high.
And we know those fans are Miami fans....Instagram.....ZERO credibility

Advertisement
Back