No U's on the Helmet?

It's been changed to Coral Gables University but the letters weren't in the budget. They had a press conference announcing the change but they held it next a wood chipper so no one heard it. SMD was there to cover the story but she was staring at the recumbent bikes during the whole interview.

There's some guys here that SHOULD be doing standup . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, im ok with this way more than the name thing. With the name thing its was, whatever. With this its more of calling out their manhood and egos. I would be telling them all year that they aren't **** since they got beat by FIU. **** it would be great if they stuck the CGU shtick right on their helmets.

There are a lot of guys on this team for a while now that have taken this Miami thing for granted. I hope it stops. You want to embarrass the school. Thats fine. We will embarrass you at practice.

It's been changed to Coral Gables University but the letters weren't in the budget. They had a press conference announcing the change but they held it next a wood chipper so no one heard it. SMD was there to cover the story but she was staring at the recumbent bikes during the whole interview.
Money isn't the only problem, we're going to have a legal fight on our hands if we try to use CGU...

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 12.21.27 PM.png

Advertisement
Fake motivational tool.

I wish I could find the thread were I said Manny would get desperate and start resorting to these type of fake motivational campaigns. Since the 2nd loss last year he started sounded like a mashup of Randy and Golden so this type of “new” idea was bound to pop up.

Uggg

Advertisement
I am sure I've seen practice footage over the decades of Miami wearing plain white practice helmets.

I had a coach in college do something similar. Before every practice the locker room guy would put jerseys in each guys locker based on performance in practice and games. Starters got white, backups got blue, and the rest got gold. You didn't want gold. Everyone knew every day where they stood. And if you were wearing blue, and you got that white it was awesome. And if you were wearing white and you got a blue it was time to tear heads off that day in practice. It was a motivator. The coach didn't say **** about it but everyone knew where everyone stood every day.

Advertisement
Back