No touches for gray....

Advertisement
100% agreement with that assessment. Kid can move, shake, and is a load for the defense. Could have used him in the fourth quarter and the announcers reflected that sentiment too. Al has a wonderful knack on retarding the potential of young football players. That I must say he is very good at.

Why would Golden put a fresh power runner game in the fourth quarter to use up the clock, would make too much sense.

Considering what he played in High School, I'd much rather put him in at QB in short yardage situations than Rosier.

Kid might be our best back. I want to see him early, when we're passing, not just when we're running out the block and the defense knows he's getting the ball

Advertisement
Unfortunately at this point he is way to fumble prone, and with Miami teetering on edge of defeat based on momentum in every game we have played thus far it is a VERY HIGH RISK to play him in obvious running situations.Combine that with "Chocolates" lack of blocking and he can't be used in play action either.

So unless Miami is up big on teams he won't see a lot action, until he can prove in practice he has corrected his ball security issues (an by the way other teams have also seen the scouting report on him so they know he is fumble prone an will make it point to strip the ball from him).

Go Canes

Advertisement
There are plenty of carries to go around provided that you arent throwing the ball up 24....... 42 attempts ??? Their guy threw the ball 45 times and they were down all game

Advertisement
Back