No thread on the Cuse game?

Advertisement
I laugh at anyone who has ever mentioned Jekiri and 1st round in same sentence. Seems like a good dude, works hard, cares. Doesn't have that kind of talent/athleticism/skill set though, not by a long shot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical larrinaga, soft defensive strategy late in games

Huh? Our defense played very well and kept us in the game. We lost because we couldn't score at the end and Syracuse started hitting some shots. Amazing effort by this team... I'm proud of how they played. It's tough to beat the #2 team in the nation on the road when you don't have anyone in double-figures in scoring, though.

This is the first game I watched entirely this year. I felt the team played with great composer against the #2 team. Coach L had the team in position to win. They couldn't make the shots to win at the end. NC plays away against Wake tomorrow night. Lets see what energy this team has for Wednesday. It's basketball season, so lets rep this team. Go Canes!

I really like this Reed kid. He is going to be a really good player. jmo

Last edited:
Typical larrinaga, soft defensive strategy late in games

are u ******* serious?

Larranaga* is the only reason we were in this game.

Actually, Cuse decided to start getting the ball inside late in the game, as opposed to settling for 3's.

Thought that we received some unfortunate calls in the last 2 minutes or so.

Also, does Garrius think he is Jimmer? WTF

maybe we can win some games in the ACC....this was encouraging.

will miss the Cuse at UM end of the month, I will have tickets to give away if my Bud does not want them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back