No talk on here about Jed going to uf

Advertisement
The top choice is shula (no idea why), now espn is saying applewhite from texas is a candidate

feelings on fisch to uf...
1.) why would uf, who paid tubby a kings ransom go to someone as unproven as fisch? Especially with all the coaching changes going on a lot of people are available
2.) Why would fisch go there? The ole ball coach is gone, im sure if golden got a raise so did the OC and DC, and uf is an absolute mess

i love how the gator fans say "urban left the cupboard bare, we dont have the talent"..... what happened to all those 5* kids? What happened to the "greatest recruiting class ever"? I think it was 09 or 10

Out of the big 3, uf is by far the worst off coaching wise and recruiting wise

Fisch isn't that good, called a cpl good games but mostly had two or three good series then a bunch of dopes in the same game... throws too much

Advertisement
My son attended 8 camps at universities last year.

He said the only guy that truly gets it is Fisch followed closely by Jeff Brohm at Illinois and Ryan Cubit at Western Michigan.

TO those on the outside who don't have a ******* clue, its pretty obvious why you fall into that category.

Advertisement
My son attended 8 camps at universities last year.

He said the only guy that truly gets it is Fisch followed closely by Jeff Brohm at Illinois and Ryan Cubit at Western Michigan.

TO those on the outside who don't have a ******* clue, its pretty obvious why you fall into that category.
Generally speaking I'm a Fisch fan but can you clarify what you mean by "truly gets it"?

Advertisement
Back