NO STARS...ONLY FILM.

I asked you a question..can you answer it Mr. in touch with reality?? Don't let your head explode in the process. What's sad is that the only one who's really delusional is you..but because you lack brainpower you don't realize it.
LOL why cant I agree to disagree? What r u a female?

U think the way u do I know anything I say cant reach u and I think the way I do and nothing will change my mind unless a Stanford or Wisconsin wins the national championship. When that happens I'll say craval85 da gaw..........until then all this no stars matter is speculation. I get that because we r recruiting low star players that u want to believe they are the best at there position in the country, but I cant say that cause I havent watched the top prospects but usually when I do the guys on top most of the time are deserving to be there. I havent been that tuned into recruiting cause it gets me mad seeing an elite sfla kid walk to play for bama uga lsu fsu uf etc.

Advertisement
The 2001 Miami Hurricanes. Unless you count them basically coaching themselves as elite coaching, and old clappy clappin' up a storm on Greentree player development.

It took the greatest collection of talent ever assembled to be able to win without coaching, talent evaluation & development. I think that answers my question. The 01' canes the greatest CFB team of all time is the only exception to the rule

LOL why cant I agree to disagree? What r u a female?

U think the way u do I know anything I say cant reach u and I think the way I do and nothing will change my mind unless a Stanford or Wisconsin wins the national championship. When that happens I'll say craval85 da gaw..........until then all this no stars matter is speculation. I get that because we r recruiting low star players that u want to believe they are the best at there position in the country, but I cant say that cause I havent watched the top prospects but usually when I do the guys on top most of the time are deserving to be there. I havent been that tuned into recruiting cause it gets me mad seeing an elite sfla kid walk to play for bama uga lsu fsu uf etc.

All i'm saying is..just wait until this season is over before you start your spiel about recruiting rankings & bags. This is a new era bro..the past 15+ yrs need to get flushed

I think kids can take bags or say no, its the houses and jobs that changed everything for us. I want MD to be that guy he fits UM perfectly on what he says and what he does and I know he will run up scores and let Miami be Miami. My thing is has it been to long of us being a sleeping giant where we cant wake up anymore

also sfla kids are toxic to UM, its cool to hate Miami now same as the Knicks or the Cowboys. No one respects them anymore
Honestly think it’s that these kids haven’t seen Miami as a relevant program in their life.im 32 and it’s been a long time. I was a kid.. these kids come from swagged out, in your face, run the state programs.. they want to win man.. of course there’s the hendersons , Stevenson’s bogles ect . but if we could do something for once in a hot min these kids would stay. Not to mention all the out of state animals that would want to come party. Brev, got Tate and bold to coMe off the #TNM hype.. come on we could do this with our Florida boys just got to show them.. there uncles and dads are prob athletes that saw us still at our downfall. Starts now my brudda 🤙🏽

All i'm saying is..just wait until this season is over before you start your spiel about recruiting rankings & bags. This is a new era bro..the past 15+ yrs need to get flushed
ANd thats exactly what Im doing Im giving the guy a fair shot, he wasnt my guy but he is my guy cause he coaches the team I love. We are all on the same side we all want to win with some of us believers and some of us doubters. Will I get upset if we lose a Tennison? yea............but Im willing to wait this season and NSD because I think this year will be special and we wont lose more then 2 games IMO.

Advertisement
It took the greatest collection of talent ever assembled to be able to win without coaching, talent evaluation & development. I think that answers my question. The 01' canes the greatest CFB team of all time is the only exception to the rule
That aswers your question that it was a one in a million class that was evaluated? Do you really see that happening again? Statistics isn’t your strong point huh..

Honestly think it’s that these kids haven’t seen Miami as a relevant program in their life.im 32 and it’s been a long time. I was a kid.. these kids come from swagged out, in your face, run the state programs.. they want to win man.. of course there’s the hendersons , Stevenson’s bogles ect . but if we could do something for once in a hot min these kids would stay. Not to mention all the out of state animals that would want to come party. Brev, got Tate and bold to coMe off the #TNM hype.. come on we could do this with our Florida boys just got to show them.. there uncles and dads are prob athletes that saw us still at our downfall. Starts now my brudda 🤙🏽
I think also what people dont talk about, Bama and those kkk schools have done a tremendous job of telling kids u cant win at UM even if u all go there. They have spun this cant develop stuff so much that kids believe it and its BS. When u see a Mike Jackson and Corn Elder and many more Gunter Shields etc I can go on. When u see those kids do well and better then anyone had thought thats considered development. They have fooled these kids into thinking Miami cant develop and its fan base is the worst out there.

Our next HC hire if MD fails will have to be a superb evaluator and closer, when we get that we will own it again. And we will find out within a few years if MD and his guys are that,

That aswers your question that it was a one in a million class that was evaluated? Do you really see that happening again? Statistics isn’t your strong point huh..

You don't understand the pt. What i'm saying is..in CFB, COACHING, TALENT EVALUATION & DEVELOPMENT is way more important than talent. The only example in modern CFB where talent was more important, was the 01' canes.

Advertisement
Man I put 1k on
I think also what people dont talk about, Bama and those kkk schools have done a tremendous job of telling kids u cant win at UM even if u all go there. They have spun this cant develop stuff so much that kids believe it and its BS. When u see a Mike Jackson and Corn Elder and many more Gunter Shields etc I can go on. When u see those kids do well and better then anyone had thought thats considered development. They have fooled these kids into thinking Miami cant develop and its fan base is the worst out there.
agreed a million percent.. but when your not getting the talent, at the same time your not going to make guys great .. our linebacking core is legit.. but are they game changers? They aren’t.. and it’s hard to say, as much as I love me some pinck.. Barry can do it on the oline, and we would have dumirvil if we actually produced last year and had him as a coach.. regardless of all the stuff he wants to go out of state.. imo

You don't understand the pt. What i'm saying is..in CFB, COACHING, TALENT EVALUATION & DEVELOPMENT is way more important than talent. The only example in modern CFB where talent was more important, was the 01' canes.
Ahh gotcha... sorry been drinking lol. I agree. But stars are important, it’s real🤙🏽

Man I put 1k on

agreed a million percent.. but when your not getting the talent, at the same time your not going to make guys great .. our linebacking core is legit.. but are they game changers? They aren’t.. and it’s hard to say, as much as I love me some pinck.. Barry can do it on the oline, and we would have dumirvil if we actually produced last year and had him as a coach.. regardless of all the stuff he wants to go out of state.. imo
agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duval's own..Pinckney
I like that.. man Pinck is such a good dude I hit him up on insta one night to send a word to a buddies son that was passing..little man was such a U fan.. 10 mins later he texted me and sent me a video to send. Forever a fan of that man.. still have it saved. #JordanTough

Advertisement
Back