NO STARS...ONLY FILM.

It's easy to come on here and make hoe *** predictions without any consequences or putting anything on the line. If you and your best friend (the forum's conjecture king) were really about that life..you would be willing to be accountable for everything that you say. Which is why I'm saying..after this yr all of the star whores in this fanbase deserve a lifetime ban, and should have their posting privileges revoked. Because after this yr, it will be made abundantly clear that everything that that they have said on this forum is nothing more than propaganda & misinformation. Until then..I will no longer comment or debate this issue
I think when we get high star talent everyone loses there **** like when we got Chaney, if we were to ban star whores no one would be on here lol. Everyone gets excited when a 5 star comes here so lets not act like the non star whores arent star whores. Our longest threads usually are elite prospects where they have pages and pages and rightfully so, **** Juedy went like 200 pages and rightfully so hes a project top 10 pick and deserving of that ranking. Every was up that Louisiana kids *** and we all knew Juedy was a different animal.

Advertisement
I don't think they actually believe it, unless they have an extra chromosome. I think they just want it to be true and if they keep saying it they can trick themselves into actually believing it.
Its hope they get confused with reality, I know we all badly want UM to win but cmon its been years. U get the best athletes u win its that simple and missing 1-5 elite sfla studs makes our class real bad and keeps us with roster holes.

I think this is them when they write this ****

Advertisement
its been happening for years, the teams with the most talent win

No. The teams with the best coaching, talent evaluation & development win. Lucky for all the hoe *** bums in our fanbase..TNM starting this yr is finally going to start embracing that philosophy. 15+ yr hiatus which has turned the majority of our fanbase into recruiting ranking **** ryders will finally come to an end at the conclusion of this season. I hope they're preparing for their exit because their days are definitely numbered

Last edited:
Its hope they get confused with reality, I know we all badly want UM to win but cmon its been years. U get the best athletes u win its that simple and missing 1-5 elite sfla studs makes our class real bad and keeps us with roster holes.

I think this is them when they write this ****

Your *** can't even write proper English, and you're accusing others of being retarded?? :LOL:

You're just not smart enough to have an intelligent conversation about this, so instead you choose to parrot the same tired talking pts regarding recruiting rankings & bags to ad-nauseam. Recycling the same braindead rhetoric over & over again doesn't make it true. All it does is make you seem like a mindless drone

Stars. Only people who don’t believe that **** iis ones who never played. I remember Maurice wells, 2005 (osu) scoring a 80 yard run first play when I was a MLB. Highscool ****. It was magical how he manipulated our D. I’m all for the caves, and Mathis, coming, but if you thing coaching is going to turn that into a Flowe you should watch woman’s tennis. Last season watching Carson beck at my old school, and thinking in 4 years I never played or had anything close to that. If everyone’s able to be coached, I would have been a great.. fact is, ***** not that way boys and girls

Advertisement
Your *** can't even write proper English, and you're accusing others of being retarded?? :LOL:

You're just not smart enough to have an intelligent conversation about this, so instead you choose to parrot the same tired talking pts regarding recruiting rankings & bags to ad-nauseam. Recycling the same braindead rhetoric over & over again doesn't make it true. All it does is make you seem like a mindless drone
So u argue with all the services and there rankings? All the experts but u root for a team that doesnt get top heavy classes and loses while the top 5's feast on elite players and win. You are in a boat alone maybe with a few people with tin foil hats on. Too much proof that elite players win u titles just like we won in a different time with elite players. Now there is not really a thing as hidden gems u cant I repeat u cannot have a class full of hidden gems and expect to win championships period end of story.

Stars. Only people who don’t believe that **** iis ones who never played. I remember Maurice wells, 2005 (osu) scoring a 80 yard run first play when I was a MLB. Highscool ****. It was magical how he manipulated our D. I’m all for the caves, and Mathis, coming, but if you thing coaching is going to turn that into a Flowe you should watch woman’s tennis. Last season watching Carson beck at my old school, and thinking in 4 years I never played or had anything close to that. If everyone’s able to be coached, I would have been a great.. fact is, ***** not that way boys and girls
FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

I dont understand that they dont understand but call us dumb, its like flat eart type **** I cant even understand it. I sit here reading it like this cant be a real person.

No. The teams with the best coaching, talent evaluation & development win. Lucky for all the hoe *** bums in our fanbase..TNM starting this yr is finally going to start embracing that philosophy. 15+ yr hiatus which has turned the majority of our fanbase into recruiting ranking **** ryders will finally come to an end at the conclusion of this season. I hope they're preparing for their exit because their days are definitely numbered
The thing is they evaluate like Butch or Saban, then after that great eval if the kid was under rated he goes to more camps his ranking goes up alot because people trust Saban. Bang then they close they dont whiff on National Signing Day, we evaluate great too its why we have the most decommits in history cause other teams trust our evaluations of guys that are elite. Our development been so so but u cant turn **** into chicken soup you need that chicken no matter what and u cant mold **** into chicken. Recruits are what they are, do u get a under the radar kid sometimes that turn good? yes.........but your roster cant be filled with what ifs if u want to be elite.

So u argue with all the services and there rankings? All the experts but u root for a team that doesnt get top heavy classes and loses while the top 5's feast on elite players and win. You are in a boat alone maybe with a few people with tin foil hats on. Too much proof that elite players win u titles just like we won in a different time with elite players. Now there is not really a thing as hidden gems u cant I repeat u cannot have a class full of hidden gems and expect to win championships period end of story.

No it's not end of story..you're just not smart enough to understand what I'm saying. You say that elite players win you championships-but can you name any teams that won championship without elite coaching, talent evaluation & development???!!!!!!!! So as far as I'm concerned coaching, talent evaluation/development is just as important if not more than talent. I can give you many examples of teams that didn't recruit particularly well but still had successful seasons. Can you name me any examples where a team won without great coaching, talent evaluation/development?? You can't name any, and that's my F'n pt.

Advertisement
FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

I dont understand that they dont understand but call us dumb, its like flat eart type **** I cant even understand it. I sit here reading it like this cant be a real person.
Man!!! It’s the ones that have never played/ gone against that kind of game changer.. I can’t imagine going against a Darnell Washington type or a Chaney.. and **** my d coordinator was Raines HS head coach, Pickneys coach who wins state titles.. at the end of the day, he couldn’t make us how that way , and then he got a Pickney.. it’s so much more than coaching man. Coaching is super important, but there’s understanding, size, strength, and speed that can’t be taught or worked 🤘🏼

Man!!! It’s the ones that have never played/ gone against that kind of game changer.. I can’t imagine going against a Darnell Washington type or a Chaney.. and **** my d coordinator was Raines HS head coach, Pickneys coach who wins state titles.. at the end of the day, he couldn’t make us how that way , and then he got a Pickney.. it’s so much more than coaching man. Coaching is super important, but there’s understanding, size, strength, and speed that can’t be taught or worked 🤘🏼
Just like any sport man, we also got to understand every fan base has these guys. U can go to a Rutgers forum and u will see that Sitkowski is awesome and a first rounder. Alot of delusional fans man alot, they dont accept things for what they are. The problem with our fan base as a whole is we think we are still that Miami and we arent. Different time different age and we got left behind and didnt adapt and when we tried to adapt (Nevin) we failed at it

We are hoping for a miracle in this age of CFB

No it's not end of story..you're just not smart enough to understand what I'm saying. You say that elite players win you championships-but can you name any teams that won championship without elite coaching, talent evaluation & development???!!!!!!!! So as far as I'm concerned coaching, talent evaluation/development is just as important if not more than talent. I can give you many examples of teams that didn't recruit particularly well but still had successful seasons. Can you name me any examples where a team won without coaching, talent evaluation/development?? You can't name any, and that's my F'n pt.
Dude .. your stuck in the past man.. not a jab.. but hey we got Chaney right? Clemson has 5 of those guys commited, at there respectable position. **** look at bib baby seymore for 21.. that kid though aneale, decommit down as a freshman. If we’re talking about guys to develop who may not be 5 star over height ect, that would be it. Other than that the Bowman’s flowes and Washington are 1000% program changers... over the parish, if we go after him, Mathis, and maramelli s... not sure if you don’t watch these guys or what, but it’s insanely clear bub..

Advertisement
Just like any sport man, we also got to understand every fan base has these guys. U can go to a Rutgers forum and u will see that Sitkowski is awesome and a first rounder. Alot of delusional fans man alot, they dont accept things for what they are. The problem with our fan base as a whole is we think we are still that Miami and we arent. Different time different age and we got left behind and didnt adapt and when we tried to adapt (Nevin) we failed at it

Agreed a million percent. I’m a on the fence guy, because I think if we can really put a product on the field, guys stay home. Bags aren’t as prevalent as people make it seem, and if people followed our players on insta, them boys ain’t just living off the bull**** stifle either lol.. if anyone is going to take us back into the limelight I think it’s Diaz .. let’s win and get some program changers!

No it's not end of story..you're just not smart enough to understand what I'm saying. You say that elite players win you championships-but can you name any teams that won championship without elite coaching, talent evaluation & development???!!!!!!!! So as far as I'm concerned coaching, talent evaluation/development is just as important if not more than talent. I can give you many examples of teams that didn't recruit particularly well but still had successful seasons. Can you name me any examples where a team won without coaching, talent evaluation/development?? You can't name any, and that's my F'n pt.

The 2001 Miami Hurricanes. Unless you count them basically coaching themselves as elite coaching, and old clappy clappin' up a storm on Greentree player development.

Agreed a million percent. I’m a on the fence guy, because I think if we can really put a product on the field, guys stay home. Bags aren’t as prevalent as people make it seem, and if people followed our players on insta, them boys ain’t just living off the bull**** stifle either lol.. if anyone is going to take us back into the limelight I think it’s Diaz .. let’s win and get some program changers!
I think kids can take bags or say no, its the houses and jobs that changed everything for us. I want MD to be that guy he fits UM perfectly on what he says and what he does and I know he will run up scores and let Miami be Miami. My thing is has it been to long of us being a sleeping giant where we cant wake up anymore

also sfla kids are toxic to UM, its cool to hate Miami now same as the Knicks or the Cowboys. No one respects them anymore

I asked you a question..can you answer it Mr. in touch with reality?? Don't let your head explode in the process. What's sad is that the only one who's really delusional is you..but because you lack brainpower you don't realize it.

Advertisement
Back