No silver lining, we are what you saw

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Manny is going to try and spin that he's playing the young guys and he just needs more time. Most of us know that's a crock of ****. We are poorly coached in nearly every facet of the game. We can't block, we can't tackle, we are undisciplined, and we play with little edge. That is all a reflection if the coaching and this staff. We lost to a really bad UVA team we should've beat by 3 tds.

No more time is needed or warranted for that matter. Manny will spin it they just need to learn to win, they're close and that's simply false.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I look at our team and we look like kids out there. we are a small extremely undersized team at almost every position which might explain the tackling issues. Every team we play look bigger and stronger across the board. I feel like alot of the south Florida high school kids are overrated lately.

I look at our team and we look like kids out there. we are a small extremely undersized team at almost every position which might explain the tackling issues. Every team we play look bigger and stronger across the board. I feel like alot of the south Florida high school kids are overrated lately.
Agreed, we get physically over matched against nearly everyone. The young guys are talented, just hope a real coach and staff have the chance to develop them next year.

Advertisement
Silver lining is that everyone now sees what we have seen since he started. It’s not just scheme issues or fundamentals or recruiting misses. It’s putting on touchdown rings and pictures when you’re getting dominated. It’s smiling ear to ear like a ****tard playing for a FG and then not executing it. The culture is front running and mentally soft. A poster yesterday called us a Tik Tok team and that basically nails it. We are now the laughing stock of this conference and no one gives AF about us nationally except as a meme

I agree with what @canesfam1899 said in this thread.

Every FBS P5 team we play are bigger than us. We cant expect having 230-240 lb DE’s and 210 lbs linebackers to set a tone and dominate run fits

If we are gonna be small we should be generating sacks/creating havoc. We cant be pressure less not able to tackle and small!

Far as Front 7 i wanna see

DE - LT/ williams
DT- Jade/JHH
NT- Miller/Ford
DE - Roberts/harvey

STR- Amari/gil
SLB- Flagg/Brooks
MLB- THAD FRANKLIN!!!

Nothing against thad but he’s 240 lbs and not getting burn on offense. I wanna see this guy on the field in some capacity. He can help this team even if Lashlee dont see it.

We have tackling issues because we don't practice it when we should. Strength and conditioning is not this team's problem.

Advertisement
Maybe if we’d had taken the group photo before Andy kicked the field goal we would’ve won smh

Advertisement
Manny is going to try and spin that he's playing the young guys and he just needs more time. Most of us know that's a crock of ****. We are poorly coached in nearly every facet of the game. We can't block, we can't tackle, we are undisciplined, and we play with little edge. That is all a reflection if the coaching and this staff. We lost to a really bad UVA team we should've beat by 3 tds.

No more time is needed or warranted for that matter. Manny will spin it they just need to learn to win, they're close and that's simply false.
A uva team that has nothing but former QBs on offense lol

We have tackling issues because we don't practice it when we should. Strength and conditioning is not this team's problem.
S&C is a major issue , we lack explosive strength anywhere on roster, OL no push up front DL can not set the ege
WR never create separation out of break... Mike Farrel of 24-7 sports commented after bama game typical Miami skill players no explosion...... we have not had explosive strength since B.Davis S&C guy Moffett left.
correct we are lousy tacklers but S&C is and has been a concern.....

S&C is a major issue , we lack explosive strength anywhere on roster, OL no push up front DL can not set the ege
WR never create separation out of break... Mike Farrel of 24-7 sports commented after bama game typical Miami skill players no explosion...... we have not had explosive strength since B.Davis S&C guy Moffett left.
correct we are lousy tacklers but S&C is and has been a concern.....

Most of the areas you just described point to technique. Technique is developed by coaching. Most of our problems are from coaching. I've seen teams that aren't physically developed under our previous regimes, this is not as flagrant.

Most of the areas you just described point to technique. Technique is developed by coaching. Most of our problems are from coaching. I've seen teams that aren't physically developed under our previous regimes, this is not as flagrant.
would agree with you on technique, as this comes under poor player development

Advertisement
Back