No school produces more NFL players than............

No school produces more NFL players than the University of Alabama http://read.bi/2cCKucq

CtdsJ7DXYAA-Pmh.jpg:large

Hmmmmm, the top recruiting teams are winning national championships and also sending the most players to the NFL...

Shocked that FAU isn't on the list with all of those 2 stars...
Souf florida 2 stars are 4 stars everywhere else
ed reed was a 2 star
insert any other recruiting rankings and stars don't matter defense here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think about it. All Georgia players are from Mark Richt, best players from Mizzou are coach Kool's.

Georgia + Mizzou + South Florida ballers = The U Part 3

One those numbers are false and two just because they got drafted doesn't mean they will remain in the league, our players have careers, Alabama and Florida players disappear after their rookie seasons.

Advertisement
The overwhelming majority of Bama's players in the league are busts...

They have about a 3 year window before they breakdown, they come into the league completely worn down & physically maxed out because Saban works them to death during their college career.

I found the source for the article.

College football: Schools with the most players in the NFL | NCAA.com
which uses:
NFL Players | Career Stats, Salary, Fantasy Points

They never cleaned up the data for Miami so players are found under multiple schools: Miami 4 , Miami (FL) 28, Miami (Fla.) 4 which gets them pretty close to ESPN with 37. Asante Cleveland is the missing player and has recorded one game played this year.

Only OSU, Bama, FSU, UF, and LSU are ahead of Miami. Auburn, USC, and Texas are the only other teams to win a championship since we did and they are below us. With a good coach, Richt, we should be back on top as we clearly have talent.

I found the source for the article.

College football: Schools with the most players in the NFL | NCAA.com
which uses:
NFL Players | Career Stats, Salary, Fantasy Points

They never cleaned up the data for Miami so players are found under multiple schools: Miami 4 , Miami (FL) 28, Miami (Fla.) 4 which gets them pretty close to ESPN with 37. Asante Cleveland is the missing player and has recorded one game played this year.

Only OSU, Bama, FSU, UF, and LSU are ahead of Miami. Auburn, USC, and Texas are the only other teams to win a championship since we did and they are below us. With a good coach, Richt, we should be back on top as we clearly have talent.

Nice research on your part. What a joke on their part.

Advertisement
alot of mental midgets on this thread. NFL roster is an NFL roster. We need to get back to the top 3. I dont care how good they are when they get there. Yes, its nice to have HOF players but the last 10 years we had the most pro-bowlers and it hasnt helped our winning.

The draft picks is really what I'd measure the quality of a program by. Also how highly players were drafted. Those things actually reflect CFB performance.

The number of players in the NFL largely reflects how well they turn out in the NFL. If the player turns out to be an NFL bust and is cut after 3 years that's not really reflective of a CFB coach or program.

Advertisement
Yeah but how many of those produce? Other than Julio Jones and Mark Ingram who of those have been real difference makers? I'm probably just hating right now but most of them get drafted and do next to nothing.

mark ingram is not and has NEVER been a difference maker.

Seriously that guy is the only starting running back I've seen get less carries then the backup. He only starts bc he's a good pass blocker and they pass on majority of their snaps

Ok well I meant to say he's probably the 2nd most successful Alabama player in the NFL right now behind Julio. He's by no means a difference maker.

Now cj Mosley can play. And anti cooper too

Advertisement
Back