No Respect! Only move 1 spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP only gave us one position. Ranked 9th coming in to ND week.... and I love it. Keep the grit for these boys.

Advertisement
Ap ranked us 9th last week. Their rankings don’t come out until 2:00

I doubt that, didn't they have us at like 8 last week? Where you see that?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Are you still drunk? Polls haven’t even come out yet. Also at this point the only one that matters is the playoff committee.

It's obvious to get in playoffs we will need to run the table, not like some schools we have to earn it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hope we drop in the rankings. Love us being hated on and our kids thrive from it

Top 6, bet dat

Ohio ST. and Penn St. are going to drop and we were #10 this week prior to dismantling VT. I think we jump Wiscy because they struggled against Indiana and we convincingly beat a marquee opponent. I'd say 6 is the likely ranking.

Besides, it really doesn't matter what the AP votes us as. It all matters about the playoff committee.

Top 6, bet dat

Wouldn't be shocked if we jumped big in every poll. They will want a pair of top 5 teams playing next week. This is the week we jump some of those one loss teams. OUs big win again OSU doesn't look so impressive. Clemson didn't exactly light the world on fire, and we did beat the team that beat them. TCU has done nothing to be ranked ahead of us. I expect us to be no worse than 6, with a shot at being top 5. It won't matter this week, though, because when we beat Notre Dame worse than Georgia did, we will be #3 at worst. We win out and we are in the playoffs at #2 . No one will have wins against Notre Dame and Clemson, except us. Tall order, but if we win out I see us at number 2, SEC champ at number 1, SEC loser at #3 , and either OU or TCU at 4.

LOL at OP . AP poll comes out at 2 bro. We will be top 6 in that and top 5 in coaches

Advertisement
Top 6, bet dat

Ohio ST. and Penn St. are going to drop and we were #10 this week prior to dismantling VT. I think we jump Wiscy because they struggled against Indiana and we convincingly beat a marquee opponent. I'd say 6 is the likely ranking.

Besides, it really doesn't matter what the AP votes us as. It all matters about the playoff committee.

In playoff poll we were 10 . This week we will be 5-7. In AP we were 9 and will be 5-6 . In coaches we were 6 and will be 4-5 .

I'm not even caught up in the rankings (rat poison)...just beat ND and stay focus on the task ahead of us. We played the best game of the year last nite. That was a reflection of coaches and players recognizing the past games effort was not going to cut it against the better competition. We have an even bigger game this week. Enjoy the win but dont drink too much of the koolaid, we still have work to do.

I'm not even caught up in the rankings (rat poison)...just beat ND and stay focus on the task ahead of us. We played the best game of the year last nite. That was a reflection of coaches and players recognizing the past games effort was not going to cut it against the better competition. We have an even bigger game this week. Enjoy the win but dont drink too much of the koolaid, we still have work to do.

Yep. We win and we have zero to worry about. Rankings don't matter one bit, because we all know we can't lose a game and get into the playoffs, while going undefeated insures a playoff spot.

Advertisement
It's obvious to get in playoffs we will need to run the table, not like some schools we have to earn it.

And thats how it should be. We have done nothing for 10 years and so we have much to prove. If we had finished in the top 10 for the last 5 years then we would be ranked higher right now just based on being a known power.

OP has only got 19 posts. He ain't even supposed to be posting yet. Hasn't met the 100-post minimum.

Probably a Russian bot....a drunk one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back