No practice tomorrow

Advertisement
maybe want rest before the full-contact scrimmage Saturday.

Wonder if they're going full on Friday.

THey are having practice, they just don't want SMD to attend, they have had it with her stupid questions.

Richt told the team on Monday. Think it's to get them some rest before scrimmage

Advertisement
It's probably a good thing considering we keep hearing about minor aches and tweaks.

Pete, to help get me through the day would you mind letting SMD interview you tomorrow? Can't survive without hearing those daily hard hitting questions.

So Susan doesn't show up

She will finally have a chance to feed her cats.

piYsTuK.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt told the team on Monday. Think it's to get them some rest before scrimmage

Pete, I was talking to [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] the other night and we think it'd be a great idea to have [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] on the podcast

Pete, I was talking to @DMoney the other night and we think it'd be a great idea to have @rokulika on the podcast
Imagine every question answer in list form.

<ul>
<li> I'd like it a lot. </li>
<li> I think it'd be unique. </li>
<li> I'd appreciate the communication style. </li>
</ul>

Advertisement

Pete, I was talking to @DMoney the other night and we think it'd be a great idea to have @rokulika on the podcast
Imagine every question answer in list form.

<ul>
<li> I'd like it a lot. </li>
<li> I think it'd be unique. </li>
<li> I'd appreciate the communication style. </li>
</ul>

Lots of rooster and depth chart updates and a ton of hot takes. It'd be the best.

Advertisement
Back