No Practice Monday???

I read that practice was cancelled once again on Monday because of the late game Saturday night.... Does anybody know if it is normal for other coaches to do this as well and as often? I mean c'mon - they had all day off on Sunday and we freaking lost on Saturday. The last thing we should be doing is canceling practice AGAIN.

To me this just shows how soft this staff is. I mean practice should have been held at midnight Saturday after that poor defensive showing. Coach soft play soft.

Advertisement
KM.jpg

Whatever happened to if you play well (ie. WIN) your reward is some time off from practice? Since when do you get the day off after a lost? These jokers should be at practice today bottom line. This is crazy.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m1 minute ago

Duke Johnson said the players didn't feel the need to go out and practice today.

Well that's encouraging.
Annnd there goes Golden's team. I told everyone it was starting after the Nebraska game. Golden took no responsibility at first. He kicked the team team when they were already down. Behind closed doors, you can lay it on them for not executing, but publicly, and as a leader of young men, you have to have their back. Most of these kids from rough neighborhoods already have a hard time trusting people. Throw them under the bus, and you lose them forever.

Additionally, Players realize when they have an incompetent coach. If fans see what's going on down on the field, what do you think the players who are around him everyday sees?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back