No one cares, but down 2-1 in the 9th to Wake

Advertisement
Advertisement
While Morris likely should have been gone a few years ago, they did make it to Omaha the last two year, yes, they got Q'd, but the fact remains.

I'm not sure what's worse their play or the clowns gloating about "being right" now that they suck, never understood that mentality from a "fan".

While Morris likely should have been gone a few years ago, they did make it to Omaha the last two year, yes, they got Q'd, but the fact remains.

I'm not sure what's worse their play or the clowns gloating about "being right" now that they suck, never understood that mentality from a "fan".

I must have missed the posts on the board where people are gloating about "being right". It strikes me it's more accurate to say that people are saying that this is the next step in a direction that the program has been trending for quite some time.

What is missing now through, are the ones defending Morris, or making excuses for under-performance. Of course, lots of that has to do with the collective apathy generated by years of choking in big games, losing to rivals, and strategically bad baseball....you know, the stuff that everyone was complaining about to begin with.

I must have missed the posts on the board where people are gloating about "being right". It strikes me it's more accurate to say that people are saying that this is the next step in a direction that the program has been trending for quite some time.

What is missing now through, are the ones defending Morris, or making excuses for under-performance. Of course, lots of that has to do with the collective apathy generated by years of choking in big games, losing to rivals, and strategically bad baseball....you know, the stuff that everyone was complaining about to begin with.

Considering 75% of the responses in this thread are exactly that my guess is you're either lacking comprehension or trolling.

Advertisement

Considering 75% of the responses in this thread are exactly that my guess is you're either lacking comprehension or trolling.

Considering your ****** math skills, I doubt you'd be able to assess the former, or understand the latter. You forgot to use lots of quotes in your last post as well. Here, let me help you:

Considering "75%" of the "responses" in this "thread" are exactly that my "guess" is you're either lacking "comprehension" or "trolling."

Here, nothing says contrarian douche-nozzle like lots of quotes or thinking that you are the high authority on true fandom. By all means, continue.

Considering 75% of the responses in this thread are exactly that my guess is you're either lacking comprehension or trolling.[/QUOTE]

Considering your ****ty math skills, I doubt you'd be able to assess the former, or understand the latter. You forgot to use lots of quotes in your last post as well. Here, let me help you:

Considering "75%" of the "responses" in this "thread" are exactly that my "guess" is you're either lacking "comprehension" or "trolling."

Here, nothing says contrarian douche-nozzle like lots of quotes or thinking that you are the high authority on true fandom. By all means, continue.[/QUOTE]

Miss. Porters would be proud.

That's the lazy kind of thinking that our AD embraces. It has been said a hundred times here: the two trips to Omaha have been the result of the biggest set of gifts in modern baseball history. We did not face a #1 or #2 seed in the regionals OR super regionals for two years, and that was after building a paper-tiger resume within a flawed computer system. People who pay attention saw our program declining for the past eight years.

Oh, it's not gloating. It's responding to several years of being mocked on this board for my observations, which, by the way, have proven to be spot on. I saw crappy defense, above average pitching, terrible clutch hitting, etc. Superfans saw "Top 10 in the RPI!!" because they didn't understand what they were watching on the field.

By the way, despite playing only 3- and 4-seeds, we still managed to lose two games in the post-season in the last two years. And when we ultimately faced #1 seeds it was a bloodbath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back