No More Papa John's Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hurtin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and it doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s the truth, yet another U canā€™t handle and wonā€™t challenge but would rather attempt to make trivial and minimize. Always squirming Loose ********.

I'm not about to put the board through another round of me pummeling you into the pavement over this topic. If anyone is interested in your opinion, they can read it here...and then re-read it after you run out of talking points and have to circle back and hit the repeat button.

OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

The beatings begin on page 6, and for the next 20 pages, little Kunta's argument boils down to calling everyone, even at least two black folks and another unspecified POC, white supremacists and racists, and responding to every post as, "That's exactly the type of argument I'd expect from a white supremacist."

Advertisement
I'm not about to put the board through another round of me pummeling you into the pavement over this topic. If anyone is interested in your opinion, they can read it here...and then re-read it after you run out of talking points and have to circle back and hit the repeat button.

OT Hard knocks Cleveland Browns

The beatings begin on page 6, and for the next 20 pages, little Kunta's argument boils down to calling everyone, even at least two black folks and another unspecified POC, white supremacists and racists, and responding to every post as, "That's exactly the type of argument I'd expect from a white supremacist."
Loose ******** still hurtin and trying to get someone...anyone to tell u something different than what obviously occurred on that thread. U are a white supremacist...u proved and continue to prove so (lil Kunta). Calling for back up and trivializing even that exchange is pathetic. U have double my posts in 2 less years, step away and attempt to get a life. Youā€™re literally hanging onto my every word.

Loose ******** still hurtin and trying to get someone...anyone to tell u something different than what obviously occurred on that thread. U are a white supremacist...u proved and continue to prove so (lil Kunta). Calling for back up and trivializing even that exchange is pathetic. U have double my posts in 2 less years, step away and attempt to get a life. Youā€™re literally hanging onto my every word.
I have no interest in derailing another thread just so you can reduce a debate to petty name calling. You have no substance. You have been exposed as a fraud and a race-baiting troll.

My work here is done.

I have no interest in derailing another thread just so you can reduce a debate to petty name calling. You have no substance. You have been exposed as a fraud and a race-baiting troll.

My work here is done.
Good decision, youā€™re almost at your quota 30 posts for the day. Save some of that trivial drivel for later. By the way, you have already helped derail this thread for today and then didnā€™t mind dropping a link to another one you side tracked with your alt-right cowardly semantics play white supremacist mumbo jumbo. Stormfront awaits your return.

Advertisement
Good decision, youā€™re almost at your quota 30 posts for the day. Save some of that trivial drivel for later. By the way, you have already helped derail this thread for today and then didnā€™t mind dropping a link to another one you side tracked with your alt-right cowardly semantics play white supremacist mumbo jumbo. Stormfront awaits your return.

You're actually a disgrace to the namesake you have taken. At least she was actually oppressed. I don't know who you are...but I'm **** certain you don't live under the conditions she did and I'm sure she had much more class than you did. At least she was an actual badass who took it to actual white supremacists face to face.

The only reason Harriett is on this site is to derail every thread and preach. She thinks she preaches something original, unique and high and mighty, but all she is is a derailer with delusions of grandeur.

She wants a medal for being anti-white supremacist and anti-racism. Congratulations on taking such courageous positions. What decent person isnā€™t?

This is her dream come true. Itā€™s why sheā€™s been band everywhere, including here, for a length of time. She wants to lecture everyone as to why sheā€™s an expert on the subject. As if people here havenā€™t experienced it themselves. But sheā€™s not. I think half the shlt she gets is from comic books and crackpot YouTube videos.

Sadly, sheā€™s not a very educated person.

Other than the occasional tweak, itā€™s best to ignore her delusional ***.

Sheā€™ll eventually derail a few more threads and the mods will finall grow tired of her bullshlt.

The only reason Harriett is on this site is to derail every thread and preach. She thinks she preaches something original, unique and high and mighty, but all she is is a derailer with delusions of grandeur.

She wants a medal for being anti-white supremacist and anti-racism. Congratulations on taking such courageous positions. What decent person isnā€™t?

This is her dream come true. Itā€™s why sheā€™s been band everywhere, including here, for a length of time. She wants to lecture everyone as to why sheā€™s an expert on the subject. As if people here havenā€™t experienced it themselves. But sheā€™s not. I think half the shlt she gets is from comic books and crackpot YouTube videos.

Sadly, sheā€™s not a very educated person.

Other than the occasional tweak, itā€™s best to ignore her delusional ***.

Sheā€™ll eventually derail a few more threads and the mods will finall grow tired of her bullshlt.

The Butthurtt Brigade. Mods pleeeeze save us!!!! Too bad they can see sequence of events and Iā€™m always responding. Fly paper to these white Supremacists, my name alone gets them in a tizzy. Waiting for me to post like mutts. Classical Conditioning.

Advertisement

The Butthurtt Brigade. Mods pleeeeze save us!!!! Too bad they can see sequence of events and Iā€™m always responding. Fly paper to these white Supremacists, my name alone gets them in a tizzy. Waiting for me to post like mutts. Classical Conditioning.

You don't get it. Everything about you from head to toe, from the handle to the constant derailing of every football thread and making them into racial discussions, to the propaganda spamming, to the constant insistence that everyone is a racist white supremacist, is a purposeful effort to elicit a reaction.

When you get a reaction, it's because people are racists and only reacting to your name because they are racist.

When you don't get a reaction, it's because people aren't being sympathetic to your plight because they are racist.

You're a race-baiting troll. You're going to get band again, not because we're all a bunch of white supremacist mutts waiting for your next post, but because nobody on this board cares if you ever post anything again. Nobody is crying to the mods. We're just telling you what will happen because this is a football forum, and the job of the Mods is to keep the forum free of race-baiting trolls who never discuss the topic of the thread, but instead hijack every thread and make it an issue of race.

To quote my man, @Cane Dynasty,

"Deuces pigeon."

Your band is coming.

Still hurtin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and it doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s the truth, yet another U canā€™t handle and wonā€™t challenge but would rather attempt to make trivial and minimize. Always squirming Loose ********.

Bro you have to understand your audience.

You don't get it. Everything about you from head to toe, from the handle to the constant derailing of every football thread and making them into racial discussions, to the propaganda spamming, to the constant insistence that everyone is a racist white supremacist, is a purposeful effort to elicit a reaction.

When you get a reaction, it's because people are racists and only reacting to your name because they are racist.

When you don't get a reaction, it's because people aren't being sympathetic to your plight because they are racist.

You're a race-baiting troll. You're going to get band again, not because we're all a bunch of white supremacist mutts waiting for your next post, but because nobody on this board cares if you ever post anything again. Nobody is crying to the mods. We're just telling you what will happen because this is a football forum, and the job of the Mods is to keep the forum free of race-baiting trolls who never discuss the topic of the thread, but instead hijack every thread and make it an issue of race.

To quote my man, @Cane Dynasty,

"Deuces pigeon."

Your band is coming.
Ok Tucker Carlson, we heard the same diatribe a thousand times. Dummy...these arenā€™t Cane football threads, they are OT and race related none started by myself. Not to mention that if your remedial **** understood sequence of events youā€™d know the band is coming your way.

Advertisement

Clip from a movie by a misogynistic white guy that loves to use the N word. (Even if he does make good movies, the guyā€™s got major issues.)

You canā€™t make this shlt up.

2 things.

1: That fvckin scene is hilarious!

2: I was at a party that Jamie Foxx also attended in 2003. He is without a doubt one of the most openly racist individuals I've ever been around.. Dude talked so much schit on white people at a party that was full of white people I was gobsmacked.

I was honestly shocked when it broke that he was dating this white broad Tom Cruise ex-ho.

2 things.

1: That fvckin scene is hilarious!

2: I was at a party that Jamie Foxx also attended in 2003. He is without a doubt one of the most openly racist individuals I've ever been around.. Dude talked so much schit on white people at a party that was full of white people I was gobsmacked.

I was honestly shocked when it broke that he was dating this white broad Tom Cruise ex-ho.

Makes really good gonzo movies. Is also crazy as fūck (Tarantino).

I thought I saw somewhere that Foxx was a switch hitter, but I donā€™t know what to believe anymore.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back