No more " ME" coaches

Cribby

All-American
Premium
We need a coach that's not selfish or a " me " guy. One who can control his emotions and not get costly penalties .

Advertisement
We need a coach that's not selfish or a " me " guy. One who can control his emotions and not get costly penalties .

Nope. Prefer a coach who gets ****ed off when his team gets screwed. In fact, I prefer a team that gets ****ed off when they get screwed. I guess we just have different mentalities when it comes to getting f'ed.

Nope. Prefer a coach who gets ****ed off when his team gets screwed. In fact, I prefer a team that gets ****ed off when they get screwed. I guess we just have different mentalities when it comes to getting f'ed.

I think you missed the point of this thread. Please review the excuses Golden made at the end of last season regarding locker room chemistry, then come back to this thread.

Ironically that's how Golden has been. A passive none aggressive coach

Also wasn't Shannon like that lol
Funny

Yep, getting stupid personal fouls is awesome. No wonders you support the loser , that tells a lot about you.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think you missed the point of this thread. Please review the excuses Golden made at the end of last season regarding locker room chemistry, then come back to this thread.

His head is too far between Al's cheeks to hear his excuses

No, I think you missed the point of the thread. It was in response to this game. You didn't know that? Are you aware that a game just finished? Well, it did, and this post referenced golden going onto the filed to protest a call. Seriously, you weren't aware of that? Did you go to the game? Did you know there was one tonight? My comment was directly on point. I suggest you pay attention to the team schedule.

Yep, getting stupid personal fouls is awesome. No wonders you support the loser , that tells a lot about you.

I support the team. You don't know me. But I know enough about you and your intelligence as does everyone else reading this thread.

Advertisement
Nebraska's corches tried mightily to give the game away. Fraulden The Incompetent tried mightily to give the game away. Finally, Canes players bailed out their incompetent corch.

Won't get fooled again.
Firing Day is 72 away.

[video=youtube;htz9CS-Zmms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htz9CS-Zmms[/video]

How many times does a penalty get reversed bc the coach goes on the field ...... never
- if you want to challenge a call fine, there is a process for that and it doesnt involve walking on to the field

Al still acts like he just became a HC

When Sambo's mother told him not to play in the jungle he didn't...When Jambo's mother told Jambo not to play in the jungle he did, and was eaten by lions, tigers, roaches and ants...The refs told Al not to go into the jungle many times and he got eaten...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back