No more FCS teams on the schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
We almost have to play one or two to fill schedule. I hate it to. All P5 G5. We are The []_[], cotdamit! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:Suck this gaytors!!

I agree most of the teams In the Power 5 already sorry enough we don’t need extra practice games

Everyone plays FCS teams now.

UF, FSU, Clemson, UGA, Bama, etc fans have no problem playing FCS teams every year. We seem to be the only school that still has fans that dont get how scheduling has changed since the 1980s.

Besides, after 2020 we have some very tough schedules, playing 1 FCS team per year doesn't change that

Actually Saban is against it -- been pretty loud about it. But have to tell you - some of the best FCS teams would smoke theFIU's of the world

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually Saban is against it -- been pretty loud about it. But have to tell you - some of the best FCS teams would smoke theFIU's of the world

FB66D927-595E-4A29-B579-58E8D6814A97.png

Yeah...Saban is really against it.

Jesus.....

It's good for college football in general. All parties benefit from it in more ways than just financial.

All that time schools have wasted "teaching" self-esteem should be spent developing critical thinking skills.

Advertisement
I'm fine with it. also, it helps the lesser kids get some national exposure that they wouldn't have gotten. tons of really talented kids out there that are not in p5 or g5 for whatever reason. also, you need an FCS team in there or a lesser fbs team to build in some practice and get some guys experience since CFB doesn't have a preseason

It's good for college football in general. All parties benefit from it in more ways than just financial.

All that time schools have wasted "teaching" self-esteem should be spent developing critical thinking skills.

it helps our school get some young kids in there who would otherwise not play against a tougher opponent for more than a few series esp since CFB doesnt have a preseason.

Advertisement
Back