No more 45sec highlights???

Page305

All American
Screenshot_20220102-162858.png

So Mario really walked in the building and fired everybody huh?

Naw all jokes aside.... I know there has to be at least one poster(or lurker) on this site that could qualify and do a heck of a job with this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang, there were some talented people in that department.
Video directors are very different than graphic designers that make edits. This only shows that we are getting new people for the highlight and YouTube videos, which are much needed.

Easy to make a 45 second video look cool with constant edits. That is not what is needed from a football program, what is needed is more of a behind the scenes videos that show what goes on in the building aside from Saturdays. This is especially true in the offseason. Look how successful Clemson is with their vlogs that last over 10 min for the most part.

Be interesting to see where all the new $$$ into the football program gets allocated.

Obviously coaching staff received a major injection...wonder where else though

Video directors are very different than graphic designers that make edits. This only shows that we are getting new people for the highlight and YouTube videos, which are much needed.

Easy to make a 45 second video look cool with constant edits. That is not what is needed from a football program, what is needed is more of a behind the scenes videos that show what goes on in the building aside from Saturdays. This is especially true in the offseason. Look how successful Clemson is with their vlogs that last over 10 min for the most part.

While I agree with your distinction (and Clemson's superior product), I don't think the problem was with the creators here locally. The director didn't decide to make 56 second clips of practice with 30 seconds of stretching. That was likely a Diaz decision.

Advertisement

Spot on!

While I agree with your distinction (and Clemson's superior product), I don't think the problem was with the creators here locally. The director didn't decide to make 56 second clips of practice with 30 seconds of stretching. That was likely a Diaz decision.
I believe this. Golden was doing vlogs wayyy before anyone else thought about doing them. “Can he play safety though?”

We've had this before. The reason Clemson's is successful and ours were not is that Miami kept losing and the shine wore off. Nobody cares about behind the scenes if we don't win.

Advertisement

yeah this might be a Rad move for the program relevancy more so than a mario move

We've had this before. The reason Clemson's is successful and ours were not is that Miami kept losing and the shine wore off. Nobody cares about behind the scenes if we don't win.
Idk i like the raising canes even when we were losing, especially the ones in the offseason. Every offseason everyone has optimism and these type of videos are great.

Advertisement
View attachment 170442

So Mario really walked in the building and fired everybody huh?

Naw all jokes aside.... I know there has to be at least one poster(or lurker) on this site that could qualify and do a heck of a job with this.
45 seconds I wish!!! They gave us 30 seconds. I am so happy they are looking for new people. Should have been gone before Manny and Blake.

Disagree ever since Golden, Canes All Access went down. I don't think it had anything to do with the coaches. Golden had 9 min vids.

Advertisement
Back